Sister

Timeskip to the next day:

"Listen to the little noises she makes when she's asleep." Harrison smiled as he looked down at his sleeping daughter who he held carefully in his arms.

Like you had promised, you called Chappo as soon as Annie was born, but as it was fairly late you had decided to wait a day until he brought the twins to the hospital to meet their little sister.

"I know, this is the longest she's slept so far." You agreed.

"You're getting in some rest before your noisy brothers get here aren't you Annie?" He asked and, as if on cue, a nurse entered the room to inform you of some visitors.

"I've got your brother and little boys out here in the waiting room, are you ready for them?" She enquired. Harrison stood up slowly and placed your baby girl back down into her transparent hospital crib so she wouldn't get trampled by the boys.

"Yep, I know all three of them are dying to meet her!" You replied.

A few moments after she left the room, you heard your brother's hushed voice.

"Boys, remember we're going to use nice quiet voices..." Chappo began before being cut of by Ethan.

"Becuase baby might be sleepy." He finished in a quiet voice and you and Harrison sent each other an 'aw' look.

However, the excitement of seeing you and Harrison must have made the twins forget their teaching.

"Mumma! Dadda!" They squealed, running up to you and Harrison, who were sat on the hospital bed.

"Hey Ethan, hey Artie!" You greeted them before receiving a large embrace from Chappo.

"Hey Chips, Thankyou so much for looking after them!" You thanked him.

"Off course! How are you?" He questioned.

"I'm alright.  Now boys, who is that?" You enquired, pointing to Annie who was wriggling in her sleep. You were surprised they didn't notice her when they came in, but then again, they were two years old.

"It's baby!" Ethan almost screamed with excitement before they both ran over to her with the three adults following behind them.

"Yea she is! This is your little sister Annie." Harrison told them.

"She is very small." Arthur observed, pressing his hand gently against the plastic.

"Even smaller than you two!" You added, tickling their sides and making them giggle.

"What do you think of your niece Chips?" You asked your brother.

"She's adorable." He complimented with eyes transfixed on the tiny waking form infornt of him.

"Baby's eyes open mumma." Arthur told you just before Annie's cries filled the room.

"Oh no! Why baby cry mumma?" Ethan enquired as you removed her from the cot and began to rock her gently.

"Well baby can't talk yet so she cries to tell us what she wants." Harrison explained whilst you sat down on the edge of the bed.

"What does she want now?"

"I think she just wants a cuddle from her big brothers." You answered.

"Come and sit down here boys." Harrison instructed the toddlers, pointing to the armchair in the corner of the room.

They both did as they were told and squeezed themselves Into the seat, holding their arms out to receive their sister.

"Annie is very delicate and little, so you have to be very still and careful with her." You informed them, steadily moving towards the twins and leaning down to give them Annie.

Harrison was crouched right in front of the chair so it would be virtually impossible for them to drop her, but you were still anxious.

You placed her down in Ethan and Arthur's arms but still held your hand under her head just to make sure her neck was properly supported.

"Annie no cry anymore!" Ethan stated with a proud grin plastered on his face.

After a minute or so of the boys staring down at their sister in wonder and delight, Arthur leant forward and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"I love you baby Annie."