Giggles

Timeskip 3 months:

"Harri come here quickly!" You shouted, hovering your arms around a wearily sitting Ethan.

Harrison appeared almost immediately with Arthur who was only dressed in his swimming nappy due to your interruption.

"Oh my gosh! You're so clever aren't you Ethan? Sitting up like a big boy!" Harrison exclaimed and Ethan proceeded to turn his head and put his arms up to you.

"A! A!"

You followed his request by scooping him up off the floor and throwing him into the air. You loved doing this as it made the boys giggle to their heart's content.

"Ba bab ba..." Arthur babbled, trying to wriggle free from Harrison's grasp and stretching his little arms out towards you.

You gladly picked him up too, having mastered the art of dual baby carrying.

"Bit rude..." Harrison mumbled and you couldn't help but laugh.

"Aw, you love your daddy don't you twinies?" You asked but they were too busy grabbing at your necklace, earrings and hearing aids. Items which you felt like you were constantly pulling from their tiny fists.

"Harrison, can you change Ethan whilst I dress Arthur and finish that letter for Hoppo?" You questioned, already handing the child to him.

"Sure thing baby." He replied, giving you a kiss on the cheek before heading into the boy's bedroom and chucking you the rest of Arthur's outfit.

"We need to get you dressed baby boy!" You told him, laying him down on the rug and tickling his bare stomach whilst watching his arms flap up and down and listening to him laugh.

It was still your favorite noise.

"We're going to see all your uncles today!" You told him, turning his swim suit the right way around.

You had found that with two of them, it was easier to just go to the beach in the appropriate attire instead of having to change them there.

The twin's matching outfits:

Now they were a lot older, getting them dressed was significantly more difficult as they would try and roll away or kick their leg around

Now they were a lot older, getting them dressed was significantly more difficult as they would try and roll away or kick their leg around. Something you found a struggle but they found absolutely hilarious.

Arthur had better motor skills out of the twins and you were convinced he would be able to crawl soon, despite being only five and a half months. However, Ethan was more advanced in his communicating and babbled slightly more than Arthur. They had both become a lot more clingy once they reached about four months of age, even getting upset if you left them with the guys in the tower. But really, as with most babies, it differed day to day.

"Arthur, if your a good boy and let mummy dress you then you can play on your water mat while we wait for daddy." You bargained, knowing he would make no sense of the words.

A/N: if you haven't heard of baby water sensory play mats then this is what they look like. They are filled with water with different shapes inside which move when the baby presses on the water...

After many failed attempts, Arthur was finally dressed in his all in one swim suit, matching his twin brother who had been placed on the floor next the you.

"As promised..." You began, leaving Arthur lying next to Ethan whilst you grabbed the mat from across the room.

"Ababababababab!" Ethan nearly screamed after seeing the toy being put in front of him.

You loved watching their surprised faces when they went to grab a fish and it moved away. You thought that out of all their baby toys that was the coolest and most fun.

Harrison came and stood next to you. You linked arms and looked down at your babies.

"Is it bad that I really wish they made adult sized water mats?"