More

Timeskip 2 weeks:

You had been back at Bondi for a couple days but hadn't returned to work at the beach. Due to not seeing your family for almost two months, Hoppo had given you the whole week off.

Arthur and Ethan had developed better sleeping patterns meaning you actually got a lie in in the mornings.

"Hey baby." Harrison greeted as you opened your eyes, ready to embrace the day.

"Hey Harri, are the boys up yet?" You enquired.

"No, they're still asleep. Hoppo text me and asked if we could cover the afternoon shift today." He responded, handing his phone so you could view the message.

"Ugh, it's literally freezing." You whined.

"I know, but fingers crossed no one will be brave enough to go for a swim." Harrison stated.

"Hopefully, Sam's coming over this afternoon anyway isn't he?" You checked.

"Yes, he'll be here at one." Your husband confirmed and began to ascend from the bed but was halted when you wrapped your arms around his waist.

"Harrison, you can't leave without cuddles!" You reminded him, to which he flopped down on the bed beside you and encircled your stomach in his arms.

"I missed you." He whispered, tucking a loose strand of hair being your right ear.

"I missed you t..." You began, only to be rudely interrupted by Arthur's cry.

"Do they not get that we're having a moment?"

Timeskip:

"Look Arthur, Mummy has to go. She's going to work with Daddy, Uncle Chappo, Uncle Reidy and Uncle Jethro, you remember them right?" You question Arthur, who was clinging to your t-shirt and refusing to let go.

"Ba Ba Ba..." He whinged, this was the classic noise he would make before he burst into tears.

"Be a good boy for Mummy Artie, because if you cry then, your brother screams and that won't be nice for Sam will it?" You asked rhetorically, only to be met with his watery eyes and quivering lips.

"Don't worry (y/n), you two just go to work and I'll calm them down once you're gone." Sam told you, prying Arthur from your body.

The apartment was instantly engulfed in the screams of both babies, but Sam refused your assistance, knowing you had to go to work, and ushered you out the door.

You needn't have been worried about them not remembering you, they were more clingy then ever!

"I hate leaving them like that." You sighed, leaning into Harrison's side.

"Me too baby, but they'll be fine in a couple minutes, you know how much they love Sam." Harrison agreed.

"I know. So, um... I think you're feeling particularly desperate to do a rescue today aren't you Harri?" You enquired hesitantly, failing to hide a smirk forming on your lips.

"Nu uh, I'm not going anywhere near that water. Jethro can do it." Harrison responded, making you laugh.

"Why Jethro, he hasn't been here that long, it's a bit mean to force that upon him." You contradicted.

"Fair point, what about Chappo?" Harrison suggested.

"No because I need him." You replied, knowing this would incur annoyance from Harrison. You may have been twenty two and have a husband and two children, but you could still be pretty childish. We'll, what's the point of being an adult if you can never act a little like a child?

" What, and you don't need me?" Harrison asked in offence.

"Harrison what's your blood type?" You enquired.

"O positive."

"And what's mine?" You continued.

"AB negative."

"Exactly, so if I need blood and they don't have any because it is the rarest blood type, then I need Chappo because we have the same blood type." You informed him matter of factly.

"Well, its always nice to know that you're loved." He replied sarcastically. You stopped walking and turned to face him.

"Harrison, I love you more than could ever imagine."