Discipline

Timeskip 2 months:

"Mummy uppy!" Ethan requested, throwing his arms up as he walked towards you.

"Hey baby boy! Do you know where Arthur is?" You asked him after picking him up into your grasp.

"Artie dadda." He told you.

"Is he with Daddy?" You checked, walking towards your bedroom where you presumed Harrison was getting ready.

As you reached the door, you could hear their conversation (which was no longer one way) and decided to just peer your head round the door frame and try to watch, whilst remaining out of sight.

"What do you think of this Artie?" Harridon enquired, holding up a black t-shirt next to his bare chest so it slightly draped over the tight blue jeans he was wearing.

"No no no!" Arthur laughed, picking another item of clothing off of the floor and lifting it up for his father to receive.

"Arthur this is Mummy's bakini!" He exclaimed, continuing to look through his drawers for something suitable for him to wear.

"Daddaaa." Arthur whined bouncing up and down on the floor to try and make Harrison take the bakini top and put it on.

"OK, if I put it on will you be happy?" Harrison questioned, finally removing the top from his child's hands and beginning to put it on.

You carefully retrieved your phone from your back trouser pocket and were just about to capture a photo of your husband half-dressed-half-stuck in your bakini, when Ethan destroyed your stealthy act.

"Dadda!" He called and Harrison span round at such high speed he nearly tripped over. Just from the look on his face, anyone could tell that he had been caught in a compromising condition.

"Hey baby, hey Ethan, how long have you been stood there?" He asked as you sat down on the bed and placed Ethan on the floor with his twin brother.

"About five minutes, are you two nearly ready to go, training starts in half an hour and the centre is twenty minutes away." You reminded him.

"Yep, I just need a...." He began, taking a casual shirt form his side of the closet.

"Shirt." He finished but his voice happened to be overruled by Arthur's cry.

"Ethan, you do not hit your brother." You scolded him as Harrison lifted up and comforted an upset Arthur.

"Mama?" Ethan said quietly, his body language asking to be comforted like his brother. This is whatever he did when he knew he had been naughty, he would just act however Arthur was behaving in hope that he wouldn't get told off.

Arthur, however, would own his misbehaviour, and almost be proud of it. Although, his naughty wrongdoings were usually things like making a big mess or touching items he knew he wasn't permitted to, whereas Ethan was more physical.

"Don't try that with me Ethan, you know you've been naughty." You told him sternly, doubting he would understand but just accept the tone of your voice as discipline.

"Mama sad?" He asked, looking as if he might burst into tears.

"No mama's not sad and mama loves you, you just have to be kind to Artie because he's your brother and you have to look after eachother." You answered him, lifting him up to show to him that you really weren't still cross with him.

"Mama." He mumbled nestling his head into your shoulder.

"I thought it was meant to be 'the terrible twos'! "