Eyebrows

Timeskip two months:

Summer was finally beginning and you were glad to be working a hot, sunny day with a beach packed with tourists. You were excited for more reasons than the season: it was the twin's birthday in under a month!
Harrison had stayed at home to look after them after Sam called to say he was ill and you were down the South end of the beach with Chappo and Yatesy.

The surf was really pumping today, which was good news for surfers, but bad news for tourists who couldn't read dangerous current signs.

"I think I'm going to go in for that girl out the back." You informed the boys, removing your shirt.

"Good shout, watch out for surfers, they are pretty reckless in this size surf." Chappo warned and he was right: in this kind of swell, hard board riders were almost as dangerous as the rips.

"I will." You assured him, grabbing the rescue board and plunging into the water.

It was a fairly standard rescue to begin with. The girl was fine, just struggling to get back into shore. Unlike your patient a couple months ago, she was very compliant and situated herself correctly on the board without assistance. You were just realising how well the rescue was going until you felt a sharp pain in the back of your head which then travelled all the way down your back. You yelped out in pain before looking to the side and seeing a board slide past you.

"Are you OK?" The women asked, dismounting the board as you had reached the shallow water.

"Yea... I'm good." You replied slowly, feeling slighty lightheaded.

"Thankyou so much for helping me, I thought I was going to be stuck out there forever!" She told you.

"That's OK! Just remember to always swim between the flags down the other end of the beach. Have a good day!" You responded before returning to the buggy.

"(y/n), are you OK, he full on ran you over.?" Chappo asked.

"I don't know, he went straight into the back of my head." You answered and Chappo came behind you to inspect the damage, apparently there was a fair amount.

"Right, you're going to be fine OK, so don't panic, but it think he hit you pretty hard." Chappo observed.

"Chips I think I'm going to pass out." Yo u stated, feeling nauseous at the same time.

"OK, I'm going to hold you neck and Yatesy going to grab your back just incase you damaged your spine, and we're going to lay you down on the sand." He informed you and Yatesy quickly arrived to assist you to the ground.

"Does your neck or back hurt at all?" Chappo enquired, still firmly keeping your neck straight.

"My neck really hurts and my back aches a bit." You responded. Despite the unfortunate circumstances, you couldn't help but smile at what your brother's face looked like upside down. In addition, it was probably your way of not completely freaking out at the situation, which you most certainly would have done if you hadn't distracted yourself with examining his face.

"Yatesy can you call the boys to get a spinal board and an ambo down here." Chappo ordered before noticing your grinning face.

"What's so funny?" He laughed.

"It looks like your eyebrows are little mouths."