Gherkin

Timeskip 2 weeks:

"Hey sibling! How are you this fine morning? " Chappo greeted you in an abnormally cheery voice.

"I think my baby hates me." You huffed as you took the seat next to him. The reason you were not in as good a mood as your brother was because your morning sickness has gotten really bad over the last couple days.

"Why?" He enquired.

"Because they make me feel like I'm going to be sick." You replied.

"They must take after you then." Chappo told you and you didn't understand what he meant.

"Why would that mean they take after me?"

"Because Mum spent nine months like that!" He answered.

"What names are you thinking of for the baby?" He questioned, you presume to change the subject to a more pleasant one.

"We were thinking maybe Arthur for a boy and we really like Emma for a girl." (A/N: Thankyou for suggesting these names clemgtr_!) You informed him in a more enthusiastic voice than before. Trust your brother to know exactly how to make you feel better.

Just as Chappo was about to comment on your response, Harrison walked into the tower.

"Bad news (y/n)." He stated and you knew precisely what he was talking about and it definitely was bad news.

"Nooooooooooooo. Did you check with the manager?" You asked him before he came and stood behind you, snaking his hands around your waist so his hands lay on your stomach. You didn't know why but he was fascinated by your bump and the fact that your children were in there.

"I did baby. I think we might just have to accept that gherkin flavoured ice cream isn't sold in any store within a thirty mile radius of Bondi." He responded.

Cravings had been another thing to add to your list of pregnancy side effects and unlike some lucky women who crave olives or chilli, the one think you were desperate for is seemingly impossible to purchase.

"But I really need it."

"Wait, why on Earth do you want gherkin flavored ice cream?" Chappo butted in and you could see Harrison mouthing 'I know' to his brother-in-law.

"Don't judge me, or have you forgotten that I'm carrying your baby?" You scolded your husband whilst moving your chair away from him.

"I'm sorry baby, and no I haven't forgotten that your carrying our baby and I'm very grateful for that and I really want to help you through this by getting you the food you want but I have literally looked everywhere and I don't think it exists." He apologised profusely.

"Apology accepted Harri. I want you to know I am not walking out of here because of you but because our baby didn't enjoy breakfast." You replied as you speed walked out of the tower and over to the staff toilets to- well you know.

Timeskip:

You had finished work early because you felt extremely nauseous and couldn't concentrate. Fortunately, Hoppo had said that Harrison could go with you.

You were both cuddled up together on the sofa watching a sci-fi film when Harrison suddenly paused the TV.

"Hey! This is is a good bit- Kirk and Sulu are just about to fight the romulans!" You exclaimed, maybe a bit too dramatically but you really loved this part of the film.

"Yea but you're going to love this even more!" He informed you before heading off to the kitchen.

"Don't look, it's got to be a surprise." He directed you and you complied by averting your gaze away from him and towards the TV where you began playing out the rest of the scene in your head.

"OK I'm done!" He called after a couple minutes.

As he walked towards you, you couldn't really see he had made but it was served in a bowl with a spoon as the designated utensil.

"I figure this is the closest we're going to get." He stated before passing you the bowl.

You looked down to see three scoops of ice cream with chopped up gherkins mixed within and scattered on top. Without another second's observation, you grabbed the spoon and shovelled a heap of the unusual concoction into your mouth: it was exactly what you needed.

"I love you so much."