Soon

"Hey Reids!" You said after he opened the door to his home he shared with his girlfriend Gemma.

"Hi (y/n), what's up?" He enquired and gestured for you to come in.

"That's what's up, Andrew!" You replied.

"What?" He asked, confused.

"The late night runs, the longer shifts and now the first name calling, what's wrong?" You answered as you both sat down in his living room.

"Nothing's wrong!" He defended unconvincingly.

"C'mon Reids, you can tell me." You told him.

"OK..." He began, pinching his nose with his fingers.

"I want to ask Gemma to marry me." He informed.

"Oh my gosh! That's so exciting!" You replied and you engulfed him in a hug which was hard with you being the smaller one.

"Thanks, I am really excited about asking but I just can't stop worrying."

"What are you worrying about?" You questioned and he suddenly looked as if rivers of tears were threatening to spill down his cheeks.

"I'm just worried... Worried that she's gonna say no and break up with me for ebeing too abrupt and... " He rambled but you cut him off.

"Reids, listen to me, you have been dating for three years, that is not too soon! Also, I can see how much she loves you whenever I see the two of you together, she's gonna say yes!" You reassured him.

"Thanks baby Chapman!" He said and hugged you to show his appreciation.

"Finally, no more first name!"

Time skip:

You and Reidy talked until around four, when you decided to head down to the beach.

"You've got to promise that you're gonna stop worrying and stop going for runs at like midnight because it's really interfering with my dating life." You joked as you held your pinky out to him which he interlocked with his own.

"Promise."

"Also, I did see you two last night." He added with his signature cheeky grin.

"I kind of guessed that you did." You responded.

"Young love!" He said in a mocking tone and held his hands over his heart.

"See you tomorrow Reids!"

"See you!" He returned before you left his home and began your walk to the beach.

Time skip:

You arrived at the beach to find Chappo alone in the tower.

"Hey Chappo!" You greeted but received no response.

"Chappo!" You repeated, only this time louder.

"Chappo, don't ignore me!" You told him, sternly.

You proceeded to walk up to the desk and prod him to get his attention but yet again, no response.

"Chips, are you dead?" You asked, slightly concerned that he might be.

You placed your fingers on his neck to check for a pulse, but just as you did, he jolted into an upright bosition and shouted,

"BOO!"

This little prank made you jump so much that you thought you were going to have a heart attack. Your reaction also incurred enormous amounts of laughter from your brother.

"I got you sooooo good!" He jeered and you slumped into the chair next to him.

"That was not funny." You told him but he just laughed again.

"Oh, yes it was!" He argued.

"I thought you were dead!"

"OK, maybe it was a little mean but that doesn't mean it wasn't funny."

"OK, fine, maybe it was a little funny." You agreed.

"But I'm sooooo gonna get you back!"