Question

After looking over some medical stuff with Dr Jane, you and Chappo were finally allowed to go home. You decided that you were going to wait until the evening to go down to the beach so it wouldn't be too busy.

"This is really weird." You told Chappo as you both made your way down the corridor.

"Good weird or bad weird?" He asked, looking at you out of habit even though he didn't need to anymore.

"Good weird." You replied, ginning widely at him.

Timeskip:

The moment you stepped outside the clinic was when it hit you. The sound of cars driving in and out of parking spaces and the leaves that rustled ever so slightly in the cool breeze. Everything was loud. You couldn't help but break into yet another smile.

"The world is loud." You stated making Chappo laugh. The first laughter you had heard.

"I think it might be like that for a while." He joked, scanning the area for his car.

"Are we working tomorrow?" You enquired, making your way to the finally located vehicle.

"I think so, but we don't have to if you don't want to, I'm sure Hopp will understand." He replied before you both took your seats on either side of his car.

"Can I get these wet?" You questioned, gesturing to the your implants that were attached on either side of your head.

"Ummm, I think so, she handed me a folder with loads of sheets of paper in so it probably says in there somewhere." He responded, handed you a green ring binder.

"Thanks." You said, before practically jumping out of your skin when he turned the ignition and started the engine.

"Sorry, sorry." Chappo apologised unnesecarily.

"You don't have to say sorry Chappo, it's not your fault that the car is obnoxiously loud." You told him.

"Shall I tell the boys that they need to talk quietly?" He asked.

"Why?" You responded.

"Because they are one hundred times louder that my car!"

Timeskip:

After getting back to the apartment, you had immediately rushed straight to your room to play your guitar which you discovered was quite out of tune. You wondered how long you had been playing it like that.

There wer lots of interesting noises at home that you had completely forgetten about but the main thing was your voice. You had already began taking to yourself which you were certain would drive Chappo insane after a couple of days.

He hadn't come in since you'd been in your room. You guessed it was because he thought that you wanted to be alone and were finding the whole experience quite overwhelming. If he did, he would be correct. You decided to leave you room to find him, which wouldn't be difficult in the fairly small apartment.

"Hey chips! " You greeted as you spotted him in the kitchen.

"Hi (y/n), are you OK? I didn't know if you wanted to be alone or not." He asked, proving that you could read your brother like a book.

"I'm great! I just have a question." You informed him.

"What your question?"

"What does Harrison sound like?" You enquired and Chappo leaned his chin on his hand in contemplation.

"I don't really know how to explain it, I guess you'll find out this evening." He answered.

"Yea, I can't wait!"