Tattoo

Surprise, surprise, Maxi doesn't speak a word of German which resulted on him once again storming in on you and Harrison.

Luckily, Maxi had to leave for work before he could discover any more of your pranks you had laid out.

"Harrison, can I borrow one of your shirts, I left my extra one at Bondi." You asked Harrison, who had just gotten out of the shower.

"Yea off course." He answered, but you were already riffling through his closet in search of something to wear.

After about half an hour you eventaully found something which would go with your outfit:

Timeskip:

You were now in the waiting room of the tattoo place. You weren't nervous but you could tell Harrison was by the way he was continually bouncing his knee up and down like you did when you were anxious.

"Harri, it's going to be fine. Jesse said it doesn't even hurt." You assured him placing a hand on his thigh.

"I know, what do you think Chappo's going to say when he gets back?" He asked you, replicating your actions by placing a hand over your's.

"He can't say much." You replied, a smirk creeping across your face as you remembered Chappo's secret, also known as your secret weapon in every argument you had had since you were six.

"What do you mean?" Harrison enquired.

"Let's just say that I'm not the first Chapman sibling to do this." You responded and Harrison looked shocked once he understood what you meant.

"No way!" He remarked.

"Yes way, but you can't tell him I told you." You instructed.

"I won't, what does it say?" He enquired. You were most definitely not going to risk saying this out loud. Knowing how well everyone knew the lifeguards, it would get back to Chappo pretty quickly. You leaned in closer to Harrison's ear and whispered it to him. As soon as you had uttured the words you both burst out laughing.

"Reid and Chapman." You tattoo artist called out and you both ascended from your seats and made your way into the next room.

"So what can I do for you two today?" She asked, a friendly smile plastering itself across her features.

"We were thinking of going for these, I'd have the left and Harrison would have the right." You informed her, revealing your phone to show her the picture you were referring to.

"OK, I'll call my colleague in here so we can get you both done at the same time

"OK, I'll call my colleague in here so we can get you both done at the same time."

Timeskip:

It turns out that Jesse most definitely wasn't right about them not hurting. Harrison was trying to hide it but you could tell he was in pain too as you walked back to his apartment.

"Is it meant to hurt this much?" You questioned.

"I don't know but mine sure does!" He exclaimed.

"Let's just go home and watch Netflix." You suggested.

"OK, we can order pizza and finish the second season of Suits." He told you, putting an arm around you and pulling you into his side so his chin rested on you as you walked.

"See, there's a reason you're my yang."