One

A/N: The twin's birthday part 1! Hope you enjoy!

Timeskip two days:

The day you had all been waiting for had finally arrived- Ethan and Arthur's first birthday.

You were awoken the same way you were everyday, by Harrison informing you that the boys had woken up before you both went into their bedroom.

"Hey baby boys! Do you know what day it is today?" Harrison asked them as he scooped them both out of their adjacent cots and passed Arthur to you.

"Ababa mama a!" Ethan shouted.

"Ana a ba a!" Arthur added.

You often wondered if they understood each other's babbles or if they were just determined to have the last word, whether it was in the dictionary or not.

"Its your birthday. You've both been on Earth for one whole year!" You exclaimed, pulling their readily chosen outfits from the wardrobe and passing one to Harrison.

Their outfits:

"I will never get over these! " Harrison told you, examining the clothing

"I know right, babies wearing adult clothes are adorable!" You agreed, walking into the bathroom with your husband to give the boys their bath.

"Artie, you remember what mummy told you about bathtime?" You enquired.

"Aba awa a." He a replied, squirming around on the changing mat as you removed his baby grow.

"Water belongs in the bathtub, not on mummy and daddy." You reminded him.

"But just incase...." Harrison began before handing you the waterproof covers for your implants. When you were working at the beach you never really took them off, but you had had the last two days off of work and you almost forgot to reattach them.

"Thanks Harri." You replied before you both seated the boys into a bath of perfect temperature.

Timeskip:

After a very long bath, the twins were dressed in their birthday outfits and you had changed from your drenched clothes (thanks to Arthur's splashing) into one of your favorite dresses.

"You look beautiful baby." Harrison complimented.

"And you look so cute matching with the boys." You returned, commenting on his light blue shirt.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"I can't believe that its been a whole year since we had our baby boys." Harrison told you, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"I know, I don't want to sound like Chappo, but they do just grow up so fast." You responded.

"When's he getting here?" Harrison questioned.

"I think he'll be here around the same time as Sam." You answered him, before hearing the scream of a child from the other room.

"What's wrong babies?" You enquired, entering the room to see Arthur reaching for a toy in Ethan hands.

Not truly knowing if Ethan had taken it from his brother, you just handed Arthur a new toy to play with as he sat in his chair on the floor.

"Na Na a a. " Arthur continued to complain, reaching his small arms up at you with a quivering lip and pleading look on his face.

You complied with his desire and lifted him up to hold him in your arms.

"Two of your favorite people are going to be here soon." You informed him.

"Ma Ma Ma Ma." Ethan whimpered, who was upset that his brother was not getting more attention than him and thrusting his own arms towards you.

"You know one day you two are going to be too big for mummy to do this." You said, moving Arthur to your left hip and lifting Ethan into your right.

You then heard the doorbell ring and, presuming that it would be either Chappo or Sam, and given that Harrison was currently occupied, you called out to tell the visitor that the door was open and they could come in.

A very familiar and expected voice echoed through the apartment.

"Where are my two favorite nephews?"