Run

You were now halfway through your 'holiday' in England and had been loving every moment of it. However, you had presumed that 'summer' meant sunny and hot weather but that merely lasted one week.

It wasn't cold as such but it had been raining all day which meant that you had literally nothing to do.

"I'm bored!" You whined, lying upside down on the sofa like a child.

"Me too." Chappo agreed before slumping himself down on the cushion next to you.

"Isn't there a bar somewhere near here?" Whippet enquired causing you to sit up from your position.

"Two things Whip: one, I'm seventeen and two, you can't start drinks at one because you will be hammered by midnight and I mean like unconcious hammered if Christmas was anything to go by." You told him. Whippet responded by pouting his lips at you.

"Netflix?" Harrison suggested.

"We can't waste nearly a day of our lives getting here to just sit and watch Netflix." Reidy informed him.

"Why don't we just go for a run? I mean we could split up and have a race or something." Maxi said, who had remained quiet up until this point. Being the fitness craze people you all were there was a mutual feeling of agreement in the room.

"Yea, that's actually a really good idea, let's go get changed."

Timeskip:

After you had all got dressed into appropriate sportswear:

You all gathered outside the apartment building to await Maxi's instructions

"Right, so I thought we could do three teams. Me and (y/n), Reidy and Harrison and Chappo and Whippet." He paused to await your approval, to which you all nodded.

"I found this list of things to spot in Newquay." He informed all of you.

"I've sent it to your phones and what you have to do is take a picture of one of you with each landmark to prove you've seen it. Everyone's is in a different order so we shouldn't ever be at the same one at the same time. First team to finish and get back here wins. Go! " He shouted and before they could even comprehend Maxis words, the other two teams shot of in different directions.

" So what are we starting on Max? " You asked him, leaning over his shoulder as he brought up the image on his phone.

" I think it's called the Huers hut and it's that way." He answered, spinning around in circles before finally decided the direction in which you should run.

"C'mon then Maxi, we are going to thrash them!" You half shouted over the rain and wind.

"I'll get there faster than you!" He challenged before sprinting away form you.

"No you will most definitely not Mr Trent Maxwell." You mumbled to yourself before legging it after him in an attempt to catch up. You were determined to prove him wrong- like you always were when someone tried to underestimate you. Little did you know that not running in heavy rain would soon be added to your list of things to remember.