Dance

Timeskip:

Due to it being incredibly busy at Bondi, you and Harrison were both working until eight, which in real terms meant nine.

It was only nine in the morning, but the beach had already reached it's 'ultimate capacity' as Maxi liked to call it.

Because of the intsense forty degree heats the day held, you were dealing with a case of sunstroke every five minutes. You had called more ambulances over the last three hours than you had over the last fortnight.

"Oh no..." Whippet mumbled, the binoculars held firmly to his face.

"What's wrong Whip?" You questioned.

"Massive swarm of blue bottles in the flags." He stated.

"How can you te..." You began to enquired before you saw flocks of people making their way up to the tower.

"Well, this will be fun..."

Timeskip:

The last blue bottle victim you treated was who you felt most sympathy for: he was only two years old.

"I'm so sorry." His mother apologised for her son's screaming.

"Don't apologise, I have two eleven months old so I am used to it." You assured her, looking over to Jesse and Jethro who had the hands clasped over their ears. Luckily the mother would have been unable to see their reaction.

"I can imagine! Do you think there's anything wrong with him? Is he meant to have this sort of reaction? Are they poisonous?" His mother questioned rapidly. You could feel her pain- if the boy were Ethan or Arthur you would be the same.

"No, it's completely normal because he's very young. They generally don't do much more than give you pain for around half and hour, but I'll put some spray on the help him." You told her and she instantly relaxed.

"Hey Jeth can you run across to Hoppo's and grab the spray?"  You asked your fellow lifeguard who didn't seem to hear you as his hands were still over his ears whilst the child continued to scream.

"Sorry, I'll just be a moment." You apologised and walk over to where the two were sat.

"Hey Jeth, can you go grab the spray?" You enquired, but still without answer.

"Jethro!" You said, slightly increasing in volume, yet still no response.

"JETHRO!" This time, you shouted, finally catching his attention.

"Yep... Sorry.... What.. Do you need?" He stuttered, cringing at the ear-piercing noise.

"Can you get me the spray please?" You asked sweetly.

"Yea off course, but wouldn't it of been easier to go across yourself if you've been stood there for ages?" He answered.

"Yea, but I'm being nice and letting you escape." You whispered into his ear, not the the boy's mother would have heard I've rhus one million decibel wails.

Jethro immediately leapt from his chair.

"Always happy to help."

Timeskip to eight:

There was no one left in the surf, just a couple tourists scattered along the beach, so you and Harrison (who was now the only person left with you in the tower after everyone but you two, Whippet and Maxi had departed to their homes) put the radio on and were just relaxing in the tower.

"Hey baby it's our song!" Harrison exclaimed, recognising the tune so quickly you hadn't even clocked it yourself. It was your first dance at your wedding.

"Oh yea, come on then." You directed him, extending your forearms for him to take your hands in his, which he did without hesitation before pulling you into his chest.

A/N: Here is the song....

"Do you believe in fate?" Harrison enquired as you both swayed to song and kept one eye on the beach. You didn't really need to because you could see both Whippet and Maxi standing just in front of the tower, but you could never be too careful, especially on Bondi.

"I'm not sure, in what context?" You responded.

"I don't know. I just sometimes find it crazy that of the seven billion people on earth I managed to find the one I love the most."