Ryan

Flashback to you age 6:

"(y/n), you're going to go to work with Chris today because I have to work." You mom told you as you finished your breakfast.

"Yay! Will Reidy be there?" You enquired.

"I don't know sweetheart. I've got to go now but your brother will be out of the shower in just a minute and he'll help ypu get ready." She answered, slightly frantically as she was nearly late for work.

"I'm six, I don't need help." You responded stubornley.

"Of course you don't." She said before giving you a hug goodbye and leaving the house.

Wanting to prove yourself right by getting ready unassisted, you hopped down from your chair and made your way to your bedroom where you began to chose your outfit. You wanted to wear your denim dungaree shorts but they were hung out of reach in your wardrobe. You didn't know why, it wasn't like you were going to eat them or anything if they had been in reach.
After countless attempts of stretching your arm to it's full length and leaping into the air, you deemed this task impossible.

"CHAPPO!" You yelled, and in a matter of seconds were met with your brother, who was dressed in his uniform but still drying his hair with a towel.

"What's wrong (y/n)?" He questioned worridly- perhaps you shouldn't of been so dramatic in your yelling.

"I can't reach." You huffed, pointing to your desired clothing which he handed to you with ease.

"OK, so you get dressed and I'll pack your bag." He informed you before leaving your room to let you get changed.

Timeskip:

You emerged from your bedroom after losing a battle with your dungarees. You just couldn't ever figure out which way the straps went: luckily Chappo was there to help.

" There you go, are you ready?" He enquired, crouching to to be the same height as you.

"Yea, do we have to walk?" You asked.

"Yep." He responded, picking his keys and phone off of the table.

"Chipss....." You began, giving him your cutest face you could muster.

"OK...." He laughed and once again crouched down in from of you so you could climb onto his back.

Timeskip:

After a short walk, well it was only a walk for Chappo, you arrived at the tower. You saw Harries, Kerrbox and Corey, but there was one lifeguard you weren't familiar with meaning you instantly went shy and hid behind Chappo's legs. He was confused by your actions for a moment before he too realised the new lifeguard in the tower whom even he had never met.

"You must be Ryan, nice to meet you! I'm Chris and this is my little sister (y/n)- she doesn't usually come to work with me!" Chappo greeted him, aswell as shaking his hand.

"Hi, nice to meet you two too!" He replied. Hold on a minute- you did recognised this guy. You had seen him somewhere but when he was a lot younger.

"Wait, are you Sam Marshall?" You questioned him, having a sudden spike in confidence after your revalation.

"Yea I am, well I was when I was younger how on Earth do you know that?" He replied as you and Chappo took two seats at the desk, you next to Ryan and Chappo next to Corey.

"Mum has all the dvds and me and Chappo watch them together." You told him, pointing to your brother.

"I would have thought you're a bit young for it." He replied and you sent him a glare that you sent people when they would say something you found utterly ridiculous.

"I'm six." You stated as of it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"OK, I am sorry for misjudging you." He apologised whilst refraining himself from laughing at your seriousness along with everyone else in the tower.

"Hey baby Chapman!" Reidy called as he entered the tower. You jumped down from your seat and ran into his open arms.

"Want to come and do the flags with me down the North end?" He enquired and you nodded your head frantically.

"Chap is it alright if I take her to do the flags?" Riedy asked.

"Yea, just make sure you don't touch the jellyfish (y/n)." He told you.

"How many times Chappo, the jellyfish just jumped out of the water and into my hand when I wasn't looking." You lied whilst giving reidy a cheeky smirk.

"OK, then watch out for flying jellyfish." He laughed as you and Reidy left the tower and headed down the the sand.

Meanwhile in the tower:

"Guys, I'm just going to head over to Hoppo's office and tell him I've got to sign of early this afternoon." Chappo informed them. He then made his way to Hoppo's office.

"That was the best thing I've ever seen!" Harries said, still laughing from your conversation.

"What?" Ryan questioned him.

"You know those eyes she gave you." Corey prompted.

"Yea..."

"Well Chappo does the exact same face!" Harries exclaimed, bursting once again into a fit of laughter.

"It's the deadly 'Chap-eyes'!"