13 : Set off

In the endless wilderness, dozens of cars pulled by monsters moved fast.

Behind the monster car are thousands of cultivators riding on the back of the blast beast. The monster beast rushes, splashing smoke and dust on its hooves, and the cultivator on the back of the monster beast is as stable as a rock, and is not disturbed by the surrounding wind.

"Cough cough cough..."

In the monster vehicle that was speeding away, a faint cough was heard from one of the monster vehicles from time to time, and it quickly dissipated in the whistling wind.

The cultivator has ears and eyes, and even though the surrounding wind is whistling, he can still clearly hear the coughing in the wind.

Intermittently, like the faint coughing up of blood from a chronically ill person, it teaches people that they can't help but care a little bit.

"Are you okay?"

Ning Yuzhou gently patted the back of the person in his arms, feeling that the thin back was tight from coughing, and he couldn't help frowning slightly.

The cough seemed to be quite severe this time. She covered her mouth with a veil. At the end of the cough, she vomited a mouthful of blood. The red and purple blood stained the white veil, which was particularly eye-catching.

Wen Qiao leaned in his arms with a sad expression, and the internal organs were burning like a fire, and the pain like a needle tickling her tendons consumed all her energy, making her unaware of her posture at this time.

"Open your mouth." Ning Yuzhou said.

Wen Qiao opened her mouth, and a spirit pill was fed into her mouth. The spirit pill melted in her mouth and turned into a spirit potion and slid down her throat. A gentle aura gently smoothed the pain of the internal organs, making her feel the tight heartstring loosened a lot.

After relaxing, the spirit became more and more drowsy.

Ning Yuzhou patted her and whispered softly: "Go to sleep, there is me."

The gentle and gentle voice is like a wisp of spring breeze passing by the willows, slightly wrinkling a pool of spring water, actually teaching people to unknowingly relax their tight nerves.

Wen Qiao leaned in his arms and fell asleep.

It's just that her body is really uncomfortable, and her brows are still frowning even when she falls asleep.

Ning Yuzhou lowered his head to look at the person in his arms, his eyes slowly gliding over her delicate facial features, perhaps it had happened once before, her complexion was pale with a hint of blue, her thin body leaning against his arms, she was exceptionally petite and weak. I can hardly feel the slightest weight, and even the breath is so weak that I can hardly feel it.

After watching for a while, Ning Yuzhou gently took out the blood-stained handkerchief in his palm and took a look, then held her wrist and pressed his fingertips on her pulse to get her pulse.

He lowered his eyes and put her wrist down gently after a long while.

***