71 : Into the secret realm

Before the three flying machines arrived at the Secret Realm of Containing Demons, the time interval was no more than a quarter of an hour, as if they had made an appointment with each other.

Before the arrival of the three sects, the disciples of the remaining four sects and five tribes had arrived almost, all kinds of aircraft were suspended in the air, and disciples of various sects stood under the aircraft.

Sheng Zhenhai took the disciples of Chi Xiaozong and jumped from the aircraft.

The sect masters of Guiyizong and Qingyunzong also led their sect disciples to jump off the aircraft, and each chose a place to stand.

Seeing the arrival of the three sects, the leaders of other forces came to greet each other one after another. Although their cultivation bases were equal, they did not show arrogance in front of the sect master of the three sects, and were humble and courteous.

Sheng Zhenhai smiled and greeted the sect masters of Guiyi Sect and Qingyun Sect, "Friends of Daoist Cheng and Daoist Ding, have not seen you for a long time, your style remains the same."

"Friend Sheng Dao is not bad, I heard that Ling Lang was poisoned by the magic repair a few years ago, I don't know how it is now?"

"TOEFL, already solved."

"Why didn't Liu Daoyou come?"

"Zhou Jing is in retreat, so she won't come this time."

"..."

The masters of the three sects greeted each other while praising each other, secretly playing the front. People who didn't know thought that they had a deep friendship, and they were worthy of the three sects, and it was not easy to get past them.

The disciples of the three sects stood aside, listening to their own suzerain and the suzerains of the other two sects, and secretly observing the disciples of the other two sects, knowing that these people are their opponents for seizing the devil spirit orbs and resources in the test of the Secret Realm. After checking the opponents one by one, they secretly measured each other's strength and how much they would win.

The whole scene looked peacefully.

The same is true for the disciples of the other four disciplines and five races. Although their overall strength can't fight three sects, who doesn’t want to win a place in the experience of the Conferred Demon Realm. Winning glory, you can also get rich rewards, and you can make a name in the Saint Martial Continent, and you can do multiple things in one fell swoop.

In previous years of experience in the Secret Realm of Conferring Demons, among the top three, the first one will definitely occur in the three sects, and even most of the time, the group of fighting lunatics from the Chixiao sect always wins the first place. Sometimes the second and third will be acquired by two cases, and sometimes they will be replaced by other forces, and they are not fixed.

It can be said that in addition to the Chixiao Sect, the top three places will definitely have an extra name, and the other two places may not be obtained by the remaining two. They may be a certain force of the four sects and five clans. It depends on whether there is a dark horse that empty out.

The disciples of the three sects followed their suzerain, forming a three-legged situation, and it happened that the opposite of the Chixiao Sect was the disciple of the Qingyun Sect.

As the youngest junior sister in this experience, Wen Qiao was guarded by the senior brothers and sisters. At a glance, she saw Mu Shan, the junior junior sister who was also guarded by Qingyunzong disciples in the middle.