148 : Spirit Light

A group of people were dumbfounded, obviously they didn't expect him to say this suddenly.

Probably it was during these days that they fought together, healed together, and fled together. There were more comrades-in-arms. They just came out of a dangerous place, and they didn't think of moving separately for a while.

Ning Yuzhou still looks kind, and Wen Sheng said, "Because I was trapped in the jungle maze, and the evil land was in crisis again, I can only act together. Now we out of the dangerous place, and the secret is so big. There are so many places to explore, and it’s still early. It’s better if we act separately."

Now it has been nearly two months since they entered the secret realm, and there are still four months left. Wouldn't it be a pity not to explore the secret realm? Although it is safer to move together with a large number of people, too many people gather together. If there are any treasures of heaven and earth, and the number is very small, it is not easy to distribute.

It's better to work separately, whoever finds it will be whoever finds it, which can reduce contradictions.

Tang Tuan, Duan Haoyan and Shui Liyin naturally understood his thoughts and agreed after thinking about it.

Tang Shaolin said on behalf of Tang Tuan: "Then let's go here, Master Ning, Girl Min, Master Duan, Girl Shui, there will be a period later."

Duan Haoyan also said: "We go here, there will be a period later."

Shui Liyin offered to them: "There will be a period later."

After saying goodbye, a group of people left in the direction they chose.

Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao also left in the other direction.

They are divided into three teams, moving in three directions, without interfering with each other, and it is estimated that they will not encounter each other for a long time.

After walking like this for a day, Wen Qiao and the others stopped, planning to find a place to rest.

After all, in the past month, I have either wandered around in the jungle maze, or fled in the evil land, rarely rested, and the spirit was a little tight. If it lasted for a long time, the body was a little unbearable.

There is a rocky mountain near here, and there is no place to rest.

Wen Tutu simply dug a stone hole in a rocky mountain wall. As a rabbit who is good at digging holes, Wen Tutu can do it regardless of whether it is digging on the ground or digging in rocks.

After the cave was dug, Wen Qiao praised it without hesitation, "It's great to smell Tutu!"

Wen Tutu raised his chin, extraordinarily reserved and proud.

The two took two topaz and Wen Tutu into the cave with them.

Wen Qiao threw a piece of stone golden python vine at the entrance of the cave and quickly spawned it, blocking it at the entrance of the cave.

Then Ning Yuzhou also placed a nested array at the entrance of the cave, combining the isolation array and the phantom array, which is more effective than a single array. It can isolate their breath, so as not to let the monsters that do not have eyes or the monsters or beasts with eyes and the cultivators won't found to came to disturb them to rest.

The stone cave is very big, and Wen Tutu dug it into a living room-like cave.

Ning Yuzhou took out the pill furnace and began to make the soup.

Wen Qiao took out things to arrange the stone caves, including bed, tables and chairs, to make it look like a resting place, and even put a few pots of sixth-order spiritual grass in the corner, which gave birth to lush foliage. .