55 : Dan League

Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou spent three days in the Fangshi of Tiandan Valley, and once again spent the Yuanjing and Lingdan on their bodies quickly to bottom. They looked at the time before they were transferred back to the rented high-end Dongfu.

Senior sister Qin Hongdao and her brother had already waited there, and when they found them back, they hurried over to call for someone.

The water in the bathtub is much lighter than the color of the previous two treatments, and the taste is not so unbearable.The pimple marks on Sheng Yunshen's face soaked in the bathtub are almost eliminated, leaving only shallow traces, even if you don't wear a cloak , it will not attract attention.

"Yes, there is only 30% of the poison left that cannot be eliminated, and it can be suppressed for six months." Ning Yuzhou said with a smile.

Qin Hongdao was very happy. Although six months was not long, it was still enough for the sect to find an antidote, instead of hanging by a thread at any time as before, which made people fearful.

After Sheng Yunshen put on his clothes, he asked happily, "Young Master Ning, can I use force now?"

"It's best not to." Ning Yuzhou said, "When the elemental spirit power is mobilized, it is easy to stimulate the poison to spread in the body. Now I just suppress the last 30% of the poison with drugs and difficult."

Sheng Yunshen looked disappointed.

A cultivator can't use the primordial spiritual power in his body, so what is the difference from waste?

As the proud son of the Chixiao Sect, Sheng Yunshen has become accustomed to rushing ahead in everything, and there are few weak enough to protect him. Now that he has become this appearance, it has dealt a great blow to him.

Qin Hongdao immediately said: "Don't worry, Young Master Ning, I will stare at him, and I will never let him mess around." Then she glanced threateningly at Junior Brother, and said without a smile, "Junior Brother, you'd better be obedient. Don't let me Senior Sister do it."

Sheng Yun screamed deeply, feeling that the next six months will be very difficult.
Knowing that Junior Brother was fine for the time being, Qin Hongdao finally had the heart to pay attention to the others, and said: "I heard that the pill meeting has already begun, but Young Master Ning and Girl Min are going to take a look?"

Although they came to Heavenly Pill Valley to gather the elixir for healing, they all came, so naturally they wouldn't leave right away.
Qin Hongdao felt that there was still plenty of time, and it would not be too late to return to the sect after the pill meeting was over.

Ning Yuzhou said: "We are planning to visit tomorrow."

Thinking of Ning Yuzhou's alchemy level, Qin Hongdao asked: "Does Young Master Ning plan to participate in the alchemy competition?"

Sheng Yunshen's eyes lit up and he echoed: "Yes, Young Master Ning's alchemy is not bad, and he is more powerful than many alchemists. Of course, he can sign up for the competition. If he can get the top three rankings, I heard that there will be rewards. "

The pill league holds a pill meeting every five years. In order to attract more alchemists to the Tiandan Valley to participate in the pill meeting, the pill league has also made a lot of effort. The top three alchemists all have different rewards.

Of course, the people of the world are rushing for rewards, and most of them are rushing to fame. If they can make a name in the alchemy, are they afraid that no cultivator will find their own alchemy? Alchemy is a profession that burns money. Money comes quickly and it is spent quickly. Alchemists want to have enough crystals to support them in purchasing all kinds of materials needed for alchemy. Naturally, they have to advertise their reputation. The cultivator came to the door holding Yuanjing.