178 : Found it

Lan Jinshang couldn't laugh or cry, but couldn't explain too much. She could only say: "Don't think about it, we have important matters when we go out this time. It depends on them whether we can save Xuanlun."

Hu Yansheng was overjoyed: "Can you really save Master Xuan?"

"Of course, I don't have to lie to you."

Lan Jinshang knew Hu Yansheng's prejudice against human cultivation. She could ignore it before. After all, those who came to the endless sea of ​​cultivation, most of the character is really not good, and the battle between demon cultivation and human cultivation, but it's for each other's benefit. It's hard to tell who is right and who is wrong.

But Wen Qiao is different.

At first, even when she learned that the two were calculating her children, she was not angry, nor did she want to do anything to them. If Ning Yuzhou could develop the Pill for Life Extension, she would not have the idea of ​​bringing them back. The most direct way in the past was to take her child away and expel the two from the territory of Xingyue Gorge, so as not to deal with those who did nothing.

But now she is very fortunate to have brought these two people back.

Lan Jinshang didn't explain anything to Hu Yansheng, anyway, if the child is disobedient, just give him a punch.

After confessing Hu Yansheng, Lan Jinshang immediately wanted to set off. She was more anxious than anyone and couldn't wait for a moment.

Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou knew her mood at the moment, and they were not verbose, and they said they would set off.

As soon as the three of them walked out of the palace, they were surrounded by a group of sea beasts.

Lan Jinshang looked at the group of sea beasts crouching in front of the palace, and couldn't help asking in surprise, "What are you doing here? What are you doing? What are you doing? Go cultivating!"

The sea beasts looked at her, their eyes fell on Wen Qiao, and then silently pushed the water polo behind them.

There are many things in the water polo, and the water polo is floating over, the scene is very spectacular.

Lan Jinshang: "..."

Hu Yansheng, who followed them out of the palace, saw this scene, and his face suddenly turned black. He felt that the group of sea beasts was too unworthy. They actually squatted here and waited for people to repair it. He also helped them find resources in the sea everywhere. The guy who eats inside and out is simply looking for a cock.

Hu Yansheng squeezed his fingers and was about to teach the group of sea beasts. He heard Wen Qiao say: "Senior Lan, I promised to exchange spirit pills with them. Why don't you leave after the exchange?"

Lan Jinshang looked at the group of sea beasts crowding the empty space in front of the palace, suddenly laughed, and said, "Okay, it's not too late."

With her consent, Wen Qiao set up a table and a chair, and asked her husband to sit at the table and pass the pill, while she opened the things in the floating water ball and began to discern the things brought by the sea beasts. .

Lan Jinshang stood by, watching with a smile, and stopped Hu Yansheng who wanted to drive these sea beasts away.

"Aunt Lan!" Hu Yansheng finally couldn't help but said, "You just look at it like this?"

"What are you doing without looking at?" Lan Jinshang looked at him suspiciously.

Hu Yansheng irritably said: "This behavior should be stopped, lest they see people cultivate and change spirit pills in the future, but not everyone has spirit pills to change. What those people do most often is to use their your best to catch the sea beasts, while bleeding out the demon pill, while eating their meat."