51 : Best detoxification pill

Under the testimony of many cultivators, Mu Shan took an oath and wrote down the notes by hand. The matter was finally settled.

After doing this, Mu Shan swollen face, crying vaguely: "Are you satisfied now?"

If it is normal, the beautiful and charming female cultivator cries, it will naturally make people feel pity, but also feel aggressive. But now she was holding a blue and purple face, you couldn't see the slightest beauty, and there was a well-behaved and beautiful Wen Qiao next to her for comparison, which made it hard to feel pity for her.

Mu Shan suffered for nothing.
Wen Qiao looked at her and suddenly said, "I just fed you a superb rejuvenating pill. The market price is two hundred yuan. You have to pay me back." If it weren't for making Mushan sober, she wouldn't waste a superb rejuvenating pill.

Mu Shan: "..."

Mu Shan almost wanted to say that she didn't ask her to give it to her. What's up with her? Mu Ziming quickly covered her mouth with her eyes and hands, and held it in his arms, looking like a junior girl who was seriously injured.

Mu Ziming knows the temper of the younger sister, even if she is afraid of being beaten, I am afraid that the situation will be difficult to change, and naturally she will not be embarrassed again.

Even so, the disciples of Qingyun Sect still felt hot on their faces and did not dare to say anything.

As disciples of the big sect, they have always been envied and respected by other cultivators. When have they been so embarrassed? Whether it was Mu Shan's mouth that was dirty before, or being forced to take an oath now, it had a great impact on the reputation of Qingyunzong.

But what can they do?
Not to mention that this matter was initiated by Mu Shan first, and with Qin Hongdao guarding here, this master sister of the Scarlet Heaven Sect is clearly grudges, right is right, wrong is wrong, only on the side of reason, not because of the other side's identity, she is frank.

It can only be said that Qin Hongdao is indispensable for Wen Qiao's ability to win so beautiful today and resolve the grievances with Mu Shan.
Without Qin Hongdao, Mu Ziming alone would be able to suppress them, and Wen Qiao couldn't get fat and beat Mu Shan han.

Mu Ziming also knew clearly in his heart that he was angry with Qin Hongdao, and couldn't turn his face with her. He sullen his face the whole time, and took a deep look at Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou, holding up Mu Shan's weak body, and then wanted to leave.

"Wait, we have nothing to compare." Qin Hongdao stopped him.

Mu Ziming's face twitched, and he said patiently: "Senior Sister Qin, I know my strength is low, and I can't compare with Senior Sister Qin, so I automatically admit defeat."

"That's not good." Qin Hongdao raised her chin slightly, "I haven't discussed with Junior Brother Mu for a long time. Now that I have a free time, it's better to have a fight."

But he didn't want to discuss with her.

What was the result of the discussion, Mu Ziming knew that he was not a masochist, so he never thought of fighting Qin Hongdao from the beginning.

Qin Hongdao is stubborn, no one can change her decision except her master, let alone Mu Ziming.

In the end, Mu Ziming could only respond.

The cultivators who hadn't left around became excited, and immediately put aside the matter just now, and stared at the two people who walked to the clearing. There were several unbearable sneezing sounds in them.

It turned out that the power of the red smoke used by Mu Shan for the sneak attack just now hadn't retreated, and it was clearly uncomfortable.

Those cultivators still refused to leave, but they held their red noses tightly with their hands and continued to watch the battle.