70 : Secret Realm of Conferred Demons

As soon as they came out of Tianling Peak, Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou received a sound transmission note from the master master and asked them to go to Tianyun Peak.

So the two who originally planned to return to Jucui Peak to rest diverted to Tianyun Peak.

When they came to the main hall of Tianyun Peak, they found not only the master and his wife, but also the senior sister Qin Hongdao, the second senior brother Yi Xuan, and the third senior brother Sheng Yunshen. At a glance, you can tell what is important.

Seeing them, Sheng Yunshen was particularly happy and said: "Little Junior Brother, Little Junior Sister, you are here." Then, he said hello to Wentutu who was hanging on Wenqiao's shoulder, "Wen Tutu, long time no see, want to eat Spirit pill?"

Wen Tutu opened his mouth to catch the spirit pill he had flicked.

Don't eat white, don't eat.

The eyes of the other people fell on them, and they quickly saw the cultivation base of the two at this time.

Two years have passed since Sheng Yunshen detoxified last time.

In the past two years, Ning Yuzhou put aside the other trivial matters, earnestly practiced seriously with Wen Qiao, and worked hard to improve his cultivation. Now Wen Qiao is the cultivation base of the middle Yuan Mai realm, Ning Yuzhou is the middle Yuan Wu realm, and Wen Tutu, a mutant beast, has reached the late eighth stage.

In the Chixiao Sect, disciples of the outer sect who want to enter the inner sect must cultivate to the Yuan Wu state before they can become the disciple of the inner sect.

Although Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou were personal disciples collected by the suzerain, unlike ordinary disciples, they were not bound by those rules, but they couldn't slacken their efforts. Therefore, in the past two years, everyone has allowed them to cultivate, first improve their cultivation level, and put other things aside, even Fei Yubai dare not easily disturb Ning Yuzhou who is cultivating in Lingyun Peak.

Now that both of them have improved in their cultivation, both Sheng Zhenhai and his wife are very satisfied.

"Yuzhou, Aha, sit down." Sheng Zhenhai said.

The two saluted the elders, and then sat down after meeting with a few senior brothers and sisters.

Sheng Yunshen was impatient, and immediately urged: "Father, mother, Junior Brother and Junior Sister are here, please say anything as soon as possible."

Sheng Zhenhai glared at him first, stroking the short beard under his jaw and said: "Yuzhou, Aha, you have two years of getting started. So far, you have been practicing with great concentration, and your cultivation has reached the minimum requirement of the sect experience, and it is just when the secret world of confinement is opened. I want to let you brothers in."

"Fighting Demon Secret Realm?" Both of them were puzzled.

Sheng Yun quickly explained their confusion: "The Secret Realm of Sealing Demons is a secret realm used by three schools, four schools, and five clans to experience their disciples. It is said that tens of thousands of years ago, a powerful demon head appeared on the mainland and led countless demons to harm the mainland. The righteous path cultivator just killed an ancestor of the Primordial Saint Realm..."

After his introduction, Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou quickly understood the origin of the secret world.

It turned out that the secret realm was not called the confinement secret realm, but a resource-rich secret realm left by the ancients. It used to be a place where disciples from various forces on the Saint Martial Continent combined to practice and test.