25 : Found

Wen Qiao was very happy to see Ning Yuzhou safe and sound.

She shook the leaves, looked at Ning Yuzhou carefully, and looked at him from head to toe. There were no missing arms or legs. It was good, and it seemed that the beast did not hurt him.

While happy, Wen Qiao found that Ning Yuzhou glanced at the cave and walked straight towards her.

Wen Qiao's shaking Ye Ye froze.

She "watched" as Ning Yuzhou came to a clump of weeds aside, and then condescendingly observed the weed.

Wen Qiao, who was mixed in the weeds, didn't know how to react well for a while.

She is very happy to see Ning Yuzhou here. If she is now in human form, she will immediately follow him to continue their experience in the Lintai Hunting Valley. In fact, she was very happy to be here to hunt the valley this time, and to be accompanied by him, even if this happened by accident, she didn't regret it.

But she is now a demon body, in the eyes of the cultivator, it is a very fragile young seedling!

As a young Miao Miao who couldn't move and talk, how would Wen Qiao tell him now that this young Miao Miao is herself.

And can she tell him?

If she hadn't personally experienced awakening, death, and transformation, Wen Qiao would never have known that a living being could turn into a plant seedling. There is such a magical bloodline in this world, and no one with rich imagination would not connect Xiao Miao Miao to the big living person.

People with divine blood in this world are extremely rare and precious. Wen Qiao wonders what the consequences will be if the matter of her divine blood is spread. This is also the reason why she awakened as a half-demon empress and carefully hid it, even Lianyue did not dare to tell.

Just when Wen Qiao was tangled, Ning Yuzhou had already squatted down and approached her.

Ning Yuzhou's approach made Wen Qiao dare not breathe, feeling that her leaves were stiff, and the wind didn't even shake.

Ning Yuzhou's behavior also made the accompanying Qianlinwei bewildered.

They are here to find Wen Qiao's body.

They have been on their way these days, because the environment in this underground space is as complicated and changeable as the maze above. If you are not careful, they will get lost, making them detour a lot and encountering many practitioners entering the cave. They also fell from the maze above.

Unlike those cultivators who came to look for treasures, Ning Yuzhou had a clear goal. Even when he encountered a high-level spirit grass, he didn't stop to gather it, and walked by blindly. It's just why after coming here, he changed the behavior of ignoring him in the past and went straight to the clump of weeds in the corner, and now he squatted in front of the clump of weeds, as if observing something.

Is there any very precious spiritual grass there?

Because he took it very seriously, the hidden hunter didn't dare to disturb him.

Wen Qiao tangled for a moment, and soon became relieved.

Because even if she is just a small, poor and helpless seedling, she can't move or speak, and she can't do anything if she wants to. It's useless to entangle so much.