188 : Leaving

After Wen Qiao found Hu Yansheng, he looked at him doing his best to practice with her these days-although he might be for the spirit pill, Wen Qiao greeted him.

"Senior Tiger, do you want to eat?"

Hu Yansheng didn't refuse with such arrogance as before, but sat next to them silently.

Wen Qiao glanced at him, secretly thinking about the charm of food that no one could refuse, and the monster beast was the same, and immediately offered him a freshly roasted meat.

"What is this?" Hu Yansheng secretly swallowed his saliva, smelling the tangy scent.

Wen Qiao replied: "Sandworm."

Hu Yansheng: "..."

Hu Yansheng had an expression of "Are you kidding?" He hadn't seen sandworms, the low-level software star worms, so he wouldn't eat them--although they smelled too tempting.

"I'm lie to you, this is the tentacles of some kind of plant, but it does look like a sandworm."

After coming to the endless sea, Wen Qiao saw many monsters and edible seafood in the sea, and felt that the sand worms she had ever seen were very similar to the flesh of the plant-type monsters.

And the taste of sandworm is very good, and Wen Qiao loves it too.

In the eyes of foodies, there is nothing in the world that cannot be eaten, only whether it is done well or not.

After Hu Yansheng heard it, he thought it was just the tentacles of some kind of sandworm-like plant, so he didn't think much about it, and awkwardly picked up a piece of meat with his chopsticks and put it into his mouth.

In an instant, Hu Yansheng's eyes widened.

He finished a plate of grilled meat in a few bites, and then aftertastes its taste. The more he feels that the so-called human repair food cooked by Haizhuer in the past is actually some excrement, otherwise it would be so difficult eat?

After he had eaten the roast suckling pig, Hu Yansheng could no longer express his admiration for human cultivation.

It turned out that human beings usually eat this kind of food. He finally understands why human beings are willing to spend so much energy on cooking food, which is not too troublesome.

If the food tastes like this, he is actually willing to spend some time.

One roast suckling pig is not enough for this group of big stomach kings. Hu Yan's business is still staring at the roast suckling pig with no residue left. He can't help but ask: "The piglet you roasted earlier, is there any more? ?"

"Nothing." Wen Qiao answered truthfully, "This is the last one."

The cubs of the green roe pig caught in the Secret Realm of Thousand Islands were finally eaten by them one after another.

Hu Yansheng was really disappointed.

At this time, Ning Yuzhou suddenly said: "Monster beasts like pigs are only available in the human cultivator continent. If you want to eat it, we can only wait for us to go to the human cultivator continent to catch a few piglets and raise them. If you want to eat, You can go to us then, and I can make it for you for free."

Hu Yansheng looked at Ning Yuzhou suspiciously. Is he so kind?

It's not that Hu Yansheng wanted to doubt him. Although he really didn't like human cultivation, he felt that these two people's cultivators was different from those outside, and it was a tolerable range. But who caused him to have diarrhea several times before, Ning Yuzhou is the biggest suspect, making him feel that alchemists are evil and unkind.