75 : High-Level Demons

"Little Junior Sister, what are you looking at?"

Sheng Yunshen got out of a wood and saw Wen Qiao standing on the edge of the net and looking out the net. He raised his foot and walked over, and then looked out, but he couldn't help but wonder.

Wen Qiao said, "Brother Sheng, there seems to be someone outside."

Sheng Yunshen looked at her with horror, "Are you right?"

"Probably not." Wen Qiao patted Wen Tutu on her shoulder, "Wen Tutu also saw it."

Wen Tutu made a sigh of breath towards Sheng Yunshen who was looking over, echoing his sister.

Sheng Yun was busy looking at it, and there was devilish and dead air permeating the clean ground. The visibility of the air was not high. The naked eye visibility was only tens of meters, and it was vaguely visible from dozens of meters away.

"Where is that person?"

"gone."

Sheng Yun heaved a sigh of relief, "Perhaps disciples of other sects, who discovered that our Crimson Sect members are here, dare not come over."

A pure land can only have a disciple of one power at most. If other powers dare to go in and grab resources, the most direct way is to beat the people first, and then send them out of the secret realm in person. Therefore, many times, after a cultivator discovers that there are disciples from other forces in the Pure Land, if the difference in strength between the two is too great, they will generally leave wisely, and there will rarely be a head-on conflict.

Unless the spirit grass or other things in the pure land are so rare and precious that everyone wants to grab it.

"Little Junior Sister, I have left. There are so many spirit fruit trees in this clean land, with many varieties and strong spiritual energy. Let's go pick them together." Sheng Yunshen said cheerfully, pushing her away.

Wen Qiao responded, then looked back at the depths of the devilish energy outside the clean ground before leaving with him.

Soon after the two left, the devilish energy surged in the distance, and a enchanting and beautiful woman stepped on the devilish energy. The devilish energy seemed to have self-consciousness, driven by her, wandering around her bare-naked feet, and arresting her. Out a way.

The woman came to the Jingdi with a pair of eyes condensed with magic, staring into the depths of the Jingdi.

Suddenly, she smiled and turned to leave.

***

This piece of pure land was the largest they encountered after entering the Secret Realm of Containing Demons. There was lush vegetation and a small forest. Occasionally, some small beasts and monsters living in the forest could be seen jumping past.

Naturally, there are monsters left over from the ancients in the sealed demon realm. Unfortunately, after the corpse of the demon was sealed in, the environment of the secret realm was polluted by demonic and dead energy, turning it into a pseudo-demon realm. , Gradually became frenzied and turned into a monster that is neither demon nor demon.

Later, high-level cultivators of various factions came in to clean up, and the danger of sealing the secret realm was greatly reduced, and it became a trial ground for the disciples of various factions.

I don't know how such a large pure land was preserved, how no cultivator had discovered it before.

The reason why no cultivator found out was that there was no mark on the map given to them by the sect, and the other was that there were even thousands of years of spiritual grass in the pure land, which obviously had never been patronized by anyone.