79 : Explosive Beads

The arrival of Feng Rujian and his party also brought countless demons.

The number of these demons was more than those surrounded by the pure land when they woke up in the morning. One can imagine how embarrassed Feng Rujian and his party can escape from them.

Feng Rujian's injury was not serious, and after a short rest, he almost recovered.

Looking at the group of demons that are constantly attacking the defensive array outside Jingdi, Feng Rujian held a long sword and said, "Brother Yi, are you going to go out and destroy them?"

The two brothers have the same idea. These are all Demon Spirit Orbs delivered to the door. You don't have to look for them yourself. Don't do it for nothing, of course you can't let it go.

As for the others, they were worried that the evil spirits would keep attacking the formation and would be broken by them sooner or later, but they couldn't just leave it alone.

Yi Xuan looked at him, "Your injury?"

"It doesn't get in the way." Feng Rujian didn't take it seriously, "I temporarily suppressed the devil's poison, and I will deal with it after I go back."

The method of Feng Rujian is also the choice of many practitioners who participated in the trial. The magic poison is nothing, temporarily suppress it so that it does not affect the trial. After leaving the secret realm, the teacher will deal with it. The same was true in previous years. The alchemists of all sects have the ability to press the bottom of the box. I heard that the king-level alchemy master of the Qingyunzong has made a detoxification pill that can cure the devil and poison, but it is a pity that the disciples of the Qingyunzong are not here and cannot exchange with them. .

In addition, you can also find another way to detoxify with other methods, but the process is a bit cumbersome.

Of course, if they can directly detoxify in the secret realm, they are naturally willing to solve it here, so that they can play their strongest strength in battle.

Yi Xuan turned her head, called Ning Yuzhou, and said, "Junior Brother Ning, help see the injury of Junior Brother Feng."

Ning Yuzhou promised to let Feng Rujian sit down and examine him.

Feng Rujian was confused, as were the disciples of the Scarlet Heaven Sect who were with him.

It has been nine days since they came to the secret realm, and they have fought all the way. They have numerous large and small injuries. When they are poisoned, they are like Feng Rujian, directly suppressing the poison, but their cultivation is not as high as the sword. It is pale, with black in the eyelids and nails, which is a symptom of deepening of the poisoning.

However, they all felt that they could still be suppressed for the time being, so naturally they would not give up halfway for this poison and leave the secret realm.

After checking, Ning Yuzhou said, "It's not a big problem, just apply some medicine." As he said, he took out a can of green ointment and let Yi Xuan help Feng Rujian treat it.

Then, Ning Yuzhou continued to treat the next injured person.

The others turned pale when they saw the jar of ointment, looked at the group of ignorant people sympathetically, and waited silently.

After a while, the familiar howling of ghosts and wolves sounded, shocking the newly joined Ziyangmen and Fudingmen.

Fu Rui was being beaten to death by Nie Shenxuan’s "virtuous brother". He suddenly heard a scream, and was shocked. He thought something was going on, but after looking at the sound, he found that it was a disciple of the Chixiao Sect healing.