91 : Problematic pills

City Lord Xu was overjoyed, and he seemed to regard Ning Yuzhou as a genius alchemist who could solve any intractable diseases, and he became more and more blindly trusting.

Yi Xuan looked at Xu Chengzhu, then at the silly junior and the younger junior who also blindly trusted Ning Yuzhou, suddenly feeling a little melancholy.

Looking away from sight, the second brother asked City Lord Xu to speak, intending to learn about the disappearance of Shui Liyin.

After all, Shui Liyin disappeared in the affiliated city of Chixiao Sect. Although Chixiao Sect did not need to bear any responsibility, he should do his best to find people as soon as possible, so as to save nights and dreams.

Speaking of this, City Lord Xu finally frowned again.

This is really a wave of unrest, and all bad luck happened in Taize City.

"Friends of Taoist Yi, let me tell you, how did the water fairy in Ziyang City disappeared? I really don’t know." Xu Chengzhu sighed, "Before the water fairy went missing, she did pass by Taize City. I heard that she didn’t wait for a long time she left, and after she left the city, I didn't know where to go."

"Didn't she disappear in Taize City?" Sheng Yunshen asked.

City Master Xu almost wanted to curse, thinking that this was the son of Sect Master Chixiao Sect Master, he could bear it.

Fortunately, there is still some sense. I heard the young apprentice of Sect Master Chixiao said: "Senior Brother Sheng, Master said that before Miss Sui disappeared, the last place she appeared was Taize City, and did not say she disappeared in Taize City."

City Lord Xu looked at Wen Qiao with relief, and felt that this girl was really reasonable.

Sheng Yun scratched his head deeply, and smiled embarrassedly: "That's my fault."

Yi Xuan glanced at him. Hearing anything, it was clear that at the time, he was full of thoughts on whether Shui Liyin's disappearance was a conspiracy of Ziyangmen, and the others were not at all concerned.

It seems that the master is right, the younger brother really needs experience, otherwise, what can we do in the future if he is so stupid?

"After receiving the message from Sect Master Sheng, I have sent people around Taize City to look for the whereabouts of the Narcissus, and I also took the opportunity to sort out the places in the city, but unfortunately I did not find the trace of the Narcissus at Ziyangmen."

After talking about this, Cheng Lord Xu couldn't help but smile, "I don't know how the water fairy disappeared, as if missing out of thin air. I didn't expect that the disappearance of the water fairy would invite a group of cultivators from all over the world, even some cultivators Zeng came up and asked Tai Zecheng to hand over the people directly."

"Is there such a mindless person?" Sheng Yun was taken aback.

Even Yi Xuan and Wen Qiao were surprised.

What happened to Shui Liyin's missing Guantai Zecheng? Even if the last place she appeared was Taize City before she disappeared, it doesn't mean that she really disappeared in Taize City, and it makes no sense to run over and ask Taize City to hand her over.

Is that man's brain caught by the door?

City Lord Xu smiled bitterly, "I am also very helpless, I never thought that there are such...people in this world."

Sheng Yun muttered deeply: "It is because there are people in the world who have such a bad mind that the dignified sect of Yinxiu in Ziyang was turned into a lady."