101 : Found

The dumplings hurriedly helped to take the hundreds of people out of the cage in mid-air.

Feng Rujian and Shui Liyin finally left. They both looked at the demon rabbit squatting on the side and gnawing the spirit fruit. They felt that the rabbit's style of painting was different from that of the people around, and it was too leisurely.

Both recognized Wen Tutu.

"Wen Tutu, follow me." Feng Rujian stretched out his hand towards it.

Wen Tutu looked at him with ruby ​​eyes, then jumped on his shoulders and squatted there calmly.

A smile appeared on Feng Rujian's indifferent face, which was fleeting, and then with the help of the dumplings, it fell safely to the ground.

Tang Shaolin said: "There are only two hours left before the blood-devouring demon lotus matures. It is estimated that in a while, those demon cultivators will come and take you to the black swamp."

Hearing this, everyone's faces paled.

They were kept here for a long time, and they all knew the purpose of the demons to catch them.

"So, we have to leave this place as soon as they find out. You have no cultivation base now, try to keep up with us, and we will get you out of here."

Everyone is grateful to them, understands the situation at this time, and has nothing to say, and quickly evacuates here after them.

Feng Rujian followed the crowd, reached out his hand and touched the demon rabbit on his shoulder, and asked in a low voice, "Well, what about the little sister?"

Wen Tutu squatted there calmly, without saying a word.

Even if it made a sound, everyone would not understand it. Feng Rujian touched the soft white hair on its body again, his eyes gliding deep in thought.

A group of people, under the leadership of the Tang Tuan, avoided the patrolling magic repairs and headed out of the isolation formation.

After passing a few big trees, Wen Tutu suddenly looked up at the top of the big tree, and Feng Rujian followed it keenly. However, except for those trees that had been transformed into semi-demon plants, nothing unusual was found in the surroundings.

Soon after they left, the Demon Cultivators who was about to take people to the swamp discovered that the "fertilizer" had run away, and a frustrated rage sounded.

The dumplings led everyone back along the original road and walked a distance. They didn't hear any movement there, only a tender green and fragile seedling rooted in the tree hole moved.

With a squeak, a vine hits.

Although Feng Rujian's cultivation base was sealed, the strength of the Yuanling Realm cultivator was still there. He quickly caught the vine with his eyesight and hand, and when he held it in his hand, he found that it was just an ordinary plant, not an aggressive plant.

Everyone was inexplicable for a while.

Wen Tutu suddenly made an urgent gas noise.

Others didn't understand, but Feng Rujian and others who had fought Wen Qiao in the Secret Realm of Sealing Demons knew that Wen Tutu was warning them, and something happened.

"It is estimated that we have already found out that we are escaping." Feng Rujian said hurriedly.

Everyone's complexion changed drastically, ignoring their weakness, and hurriedly ran out.

Seeing that he was about to reach the place where the isolation formation was, a fierce attack came from behind.

Tang Shaolin knocked out a flywheel, blocked the attack, and looked intently. It was a magic repair in the Primal Spirit Realm.