64 : Successful Advance

Yuanzong Realm Thunder Tribulation has attracted much attention in the cultivation world. At this time, the cultivators of the Chixiao Sect, as long as they are not in retreat, have all rushed to the Tianling Peak.

On the Tianling Peak, thunderclouds are densely covered, and the light of thunder and lightning can be seen in the clouds.

Soon after, a thunder robbery carrying the wrath of thunder slashed down and slashed straight on Qin Hongdao's body.

"It turns out that it was Tianyun Peak's young disciple who was crossing the thunder and robbery."

The elders of the Scarlet Heaven Sect who came to see the people crossing the Thunder Tribulation were a little surprised.

For this extremely talented disciple in the sect, he is also the main peak, the great disciple of Sheng Zhenhai in the line of Tianyun Peak. The elders also know her situation very well, knowing that Sheng Zhenhai attaches great importance to this disciple, for fear that she will not be able to survive. The Yuanzong realm's heart demon calamity has been suppressing her, and she is not allowed to break through.

In addition, Qin Hongdao is only a hundred years old now, and it is indeed too young to be placed in the cultivation world. The speed of cultivation is too fast, and the foundation will be unstable. It is nothing to temporarily suppress the cultivation base and condense for a hundred years. You know, the cultivators in the Yuan Ling realm have a lifespan of eight hundred years, and it is not a problem to spend a hundred years.

Therefore, the people present were a little strange when they suddenly discovered that Qin Hongdao was going to cross the Yuanzong Realm's Thunder Tribulation.

"Could it be that the Red Sword Master Nephew has successfully survived the Tribulation of the Heart Demon?"

"Sure, if you haven't survived the Tribulation of the Heart Demon, how can there be a Tribulation of Thunder?"

"Unbelievable, she's only 135 years old this year, right?"

"Yes, if you succeed in entering the Yuanzong Realm..."

The elders present couldn't help but smile, their sect had to have an extra Yuanzong realm powerhouse, and the sect's strength would be even higher.

In the cultivation world, only the cultivators above the Yuanzong realm can be called high-level cultivators. The strength of a sect is measured by the number of Yuanzong realm cultivators. Moreover, Qin Hongdao is really young, she has a lot of lifespan, can continue to practice, and her future achievements will not be low.

The elders looked at Qin Hongdao who was going through the tribulation with satisfaction, hoping that she could make a smooth breakthrough this time.

Only the elder of Tianyun Peak frowned and said nothing.

The elder of Tianqifeng who had a good relationship with Tianyunfeng asked: "You are going to have another real Yuanzong from Tianyunfeng. Why do you look unhappy?"

Elder Tianyunfeng smiled bitterly: "A few days ago, Zhenhai told me that my disciple practiced too fast, and she was cultivating the Xuefeng knife again. By killing and cutting, she is prone to demons. Inner Demon Tribulation is more powerful than ordinary cultivators. She should be pressured and let her train for a hundred years before breaking through. Who knows..."

After listening, everyone understood what he meant.

This was because he was worried that Qin Hongdao would force a breakthrough, and even if she successfully survived her heart-devil catastrophe, he was afraid that she would be left behind and the foundation would be unstable.