62 : Chixiao Sect

There is no spiritual vein or something now.

As for whether they will be lucky enough to encounter an unowned spiritual vein in the future, it is not yet known. However, after getting his affirmation, Wen Qiao kept in mind the fact that "you must find an unowned spiritual vein for him in the future".

After walking around the top of the mountain, they went to the cave house halfway up the mountain to rest.

The cave mansion is the uniform standard of the Chixiao Sect. There is nothing special. The lush spiritual fruit trees in front of the cave mansion are very popular with rabbits and small animals. If there is nothing to do, they will jump to the tree to pick the spirit fruit to eat.

The spirit fruit that can be planted in this place is naturally not a special variety, it is equivalent to the fruit in the world, but it has a little more aura and can be eaten as a snack.

After entering the cave, they arranged it to make it look like a home.

As long as they are together, it feels like home wherever they are.

Then the couple worked hard to practice, the other continued to study various minor skills, and during their busy schedule, they would find time to practice some profound level spirit pills for Wen Qiao as snacks.

Naturally, it is indispensable to smell the rabbits.

It is estimated that in the entire Saint Martial Continent, only this master and one pet can eat the best spirit pills as jelly beans so extravagantly.

The practice came to an end, Wen Qiao raised her head to look at Ning Yuzhou, and saw that he was holding a hundred-year-old flower in his hand.

"Husband, do you want to refine Yan Dan?" Wen Qiao asked when she went over.

Wen Tutu lay on her shoulders, holding a spirit fruit to chew, and looked at the Zhanyan flower curiously.

It recognizes this flower, and its sister forbids it to touch a leaf of the flower, let alone touch it after it blooms. Later, his sister also gave birth to a lot of beautiful flowers, saying that they would be used to earn Yuanjing.

When they earn Yuanjing, they will have endless spirit wine, which is simply too beautiful.

Wen Tutu's eyes looked at Zhu Yanhua eagerly, and at the same time he stared eagerly at Brother Ning, wanting to see if Brother Ning was going to practice Zhu Yan Pill.

Ning Yuzhou said with a smile, "It's okay now, it just happens to be able to make a batch, and then find a place to sell it."

Wen Qiao's eyes lit up and asked, "Do we need to give birth to another batch of beauty flowers?"

Ning Yuzhou shook his head, "Those in the space are enough now."

The less the quantity, the higher the price, and the higher the price of elixirs like Zhuyan Pill. It is best not to put too much at one time for Zhuyan Pills on the market. You can sell them in batches instead of a one-off sale. .

Wen Qiao didn't know his thoughts, oh, and didn't mention entering the space.

Since thinking of a way to make money, Wen Qiao has been very concerned about the Zhanyan Flower. Not only did she ripen the first Zhanyan Flower, she also obtained a batch of Zyan Flower seeds, and at the same time continued to give birth to the Zhanyan Flower. There are already a few in the space. The ten flowers are all over a hundred years old. They bloom for the first time and are just the kind that can be used as medicine.

Now they are guests in the Scarlet Cloud Sect. Although the Scarlet Cloud Sect has a more upright reputation in the Saint Martial Continent, and they are also guests, no one should spy on them. But Wen Qiao still decided to be more careful, not to enter the space, so as not to reveal any clues and cause trouble.