90 : Taize City case

Knowing that this group of cultivators from all over came for Shui Liyin, Sheng Yun wisely didn't talk to him again.

It's just that although he didn't talk to each other, the group of people thought that he was also coming from the sound of water, consciously from the same camp, pulling him to talk together, it was affectionate.

Sheng Yunshen was so embarrassed that he couldn't say anything.

Fortunately, the queue is not long and it will be their turn soon.

Because Tai Zecheng's inspection of the cultivators entering the city was relatively strict, Yi Xuan and the four did not conceal their identities, and directly indicated their identities to the inspecting guards.

The cultivators in Taize City were overjoyed and hurriedly reported to the captain of the guards patrolling behind.

The captain of the guard came over quickly and said with joy: "It turns out to be a fellow daoist of the Scarlet Heaven Sect. Our city lord has been waiting for you for a long time, please come in."

After speaking, he ordered the others to continue, and led the four people through the crowd into the city.

The cultivators who were so enthusiastic just now watched them leave without looking back, a little embarrassed.

It turned out that people did not actually come for the water fairy, but because the practitioners in Taize City went crazy. Just now, they kindly pulled others to talk non-stop, which was embarrassing.

***

After entering Taize City, the four of Yi Xuan took a special look and found that the former prosperous Cultivation City, now there are few people on the street, and the past practitioners are also hurrying and looking tight. The business on both sides of the street is sluggish, standing at the door, the clerk who greeted the customers sighed.

The occurrence of such incidents in Taize City not only damaged its reputation, but also the cultivators in the city moved out one after another, and cultivators outside did not dare to come in. Without the arrival of the cultivators, the business in Taize City was greatly affected and the income dropped sharply. .

Although Shui Liyin's disappearance brought in a group of cultivators who came to find her, but these cultivators were dedicated to finding beauty, and they weren't the guests that Tai Zecheng was looking forward to. It really made people unhappy.

Therefore, when the disciples of the Scarlet Heaven Sect who can help them arrive, the guards of Tai Zecheng will be so happy.

The guards guarding the gate took them directly to the city lord's mansion.

The lord of Taize City is a cultivator of Yuanzong realm.

In Shengwu Continent, the practitioners of Yuanzong City are called real people, who can guard one side and be admired by others. A cultivator, like the city lord of Taize City, serves as the lord of most cultivation cities in the Saint Martial Continent.

The city lord's surname is Xu, a middle-aged man with a face of about forty, with a beard under his jaw and looks very majestic.

After receiving the news of the arrival of the disciples of the Chixiao Sect, City Lord Xu waited early to greet them at the gate of the City Lord's Mansion.

Seeing the arrival of the disciples of the Chixiao Sect, and the direct disciples of the Sect Master's line were sent, City Lord Xu was overjoyed. Although his cultivation base was a great level higher than Yi Xuan, he didn't dare to really take the predecessor's style. Instead, he was very polite and treated the four of them extremely courteously.