26 : Recognized

As a seedling that could not dry anything except for moving two small leaves, Wen Qiao remained quiet like a chicken all the way.

She was held by Ning Yuzhou and left the cave where she had stayed for a few days.

This is an underground space. The space is very vast, the terrain is changeable, the winding passages are connected to countless caves, and there are many spiritual plants. Walking along, Wen Qiao found a lot of spiritual grass varieties that are hard to find outside. I can't wait for it. I am now in a human form, dig them all away.

The level of these Lingzhi is not high, just like the second and third level, but there are many varieties that are hard to find outside, and for Wen Qiao who likes Lingzhi now, I don't want to let it go.

It is a pity that she is now a small seedling, unable to dig it herself.

Wen Qiao was so disappointed that Ye Ye was lost.

Ning Yuzhou lowered his head and glanced at Xiao Miao Miao, who had suddenly become abusive, and his eyes fell on the surrounding low-level spirit grasses that he ignored. This is a low-level spirit grass that even monsters don't bother to guard. It can be seen everywhere, and you want to dig it. No one would grab it, it should be the owner of the cave that sprinkled some spiritual grass seeds and let it grow on its own.

Ning Yuzhou suddenly said, "Those species of spirit grass are good, dig a few of each and take it away."

Qianshou was stunned, and hurriedly ordered to let a few Qiansi guards go to dig the spirit grass.

After giving the instructions, Ning Yuzhou lowered his head and found that Xiao Miao Miao, who was still abysmal just now, instantly became energetic, and Xiao Ye Zi trembling gently.

His eyes were a little subtle, and his solemn expression finally eased, revealing his first smile in the past few days.

Qianshou caught a glimpse of it, rather puzzled, but he was also relieved.

I'm not afraid of him smiling, I'm afraid that he keeps his face cold, which makes people very stressful!

Next, as long as they encounter rare species of spirit grass, no matter what grade they are, Ning Yuzhou will ask the Latent Scale Guards to dig a few plants and store them carefully in a jade box.

Ning Yuzhou's behavior puzzled the Qianlin Guards, and Qianshou muttered in his heart. Could it be that he finally accepted Wen Qiao's death and stopped obsessing with finding Wen Qiao's corpse? When they met the demon rabbit just now, they only found Wen Qiao's storage bag, but they didn't see her corpse. There was a bad premonition in Qianshou's heart.

I am afraid that Wen Qiao's body has been eaten by the monster beast as food, and there is no bone left.

That demon rabbit would take Wen Qiao's corpse, it should be for the spirit pills in the storage bag, the demon rabbit only liked to eat spirit pills at first glance.

Although there was still suspicion in his heart, Qianshou did not speak too much, wishing that Ning Yuzhou would no longer persistently search for Wen Qiao's body.

Only a few days after Lintai Hunting Valley was closed, this underground space is really too big. It is so difficult to find a corpse here that might be eaten by monsters as food. The sneak hunter has not carried too much hope since the beginning.