47 : Qingyunzong

Guiyuan Pavilion is recognized as the most informed place in Shengwu Continent.

The forces of the Guiyuan Pavilion are widely distributed in the Saint Martial Continent. There are branches of the Guiyuan Pavilion in many places, where cultivators can issue tasks and trade various news.
Practitioners publish tasks in Guiyuan Pavilion, no matter what they are, as long as they can afford the price, Guiyuan Pavilion will adjust its position according to the value paid by the person posting the task. If you want to buy or sell news, it is simpler. Guiyuange will charge different fees according to the difficulty of the news, and decide the time of the news according to the price.

There is a branch hall set up by Guiyuan Pavilion in Cangwu Town. In Cangwu Town, most cultivators come here to find some news or tasks related to Cangwu Mountain, most of which are related to spirit grass and monsters. This is also a feature of the branch hall of Cangwu Town, and many cultivators come here every day.

On this day, several people came from the branch hall of Guiyuan Pavilion in Cangwu Town and issued a reward quest.

"Brother, you must find that bitch as soon as possible and avenge me!"

The girl in a pink dress said viciously that her original sweet and pretty appearance was slightly reduced because of the domineering and twisted hatred between her eyebrows.

Mu Ziming said: "If there are no accidents, they should return to Cangwu Town in the near future, just like us. Unless..."

Unless the other party is still wandering in the mountains, this possibility is also possible, but they will not stay in Cangwu Mountain forever; there is also a possibility that the other party knows that they will provoke them, for fear of incurring revenge, and directly leave Cangwu Mountain and cross Cangwu. Stay away from town, stay away from here.

This doesn't matter, as long as the reward quest is issued in the Guiyuan Pavilion, as long as there is Guiyuan Pavilion power, this reward quest will always exist. The cultivators of the entire Saint Martial Continent can see it, and it is difficult for them to fly.

Mu Shan pursed her lips unhappily, "Brother, I don't want to have anything unless, it's a big deal, add some more crystals, we must find the bitch."

Thinking of the pain of being gnawed by those stalagmites and rats at that time, Mu Shan's face was gloomy and her hatred was hard to dissipate.

Mu Ziming really loved this younger sister and responded with a good temper.

Mu Shan used all the Yuan Jing on her body to post the reward task. She carefully narrated the appearance of the person offering the reward, and said to the Guiyuan Pavilion disciple who received them: "Placed in the most conspicuous place, I must be first time to find this person."

The Guiyuan Pavilion disciple in charge of the reception smiled politely, "Girl, please rest assured, at the price the girl paid, we will put this reward task in the most conspicuous place."

After sending the reward task, Mu Ziming and his party left the Guiyuan Pavilion branch and found an inn to rest in Cangwu Town, waiting for the news of the reward.

"Junior sister, what if the female cultivator leaves Cangwu Mountain long ago?" a junior brother asked.

Mu Shan sneered and said: "I have released a reward quest in Guiyuan Pavilion. There are so many branches in Guiyuan Pavilion. I don't believe she can escape Guiyuan Pavilion's eyes and ears."

After listening to the younger brother, he said nothing, and carefully glanced at their older brother.

In fact, after listening to the process of the enmity between the younger sister and the female cultivator, the younger brother felt that it was the younger sister who was wrong.