53 : Set Off

The next day, they set off for Tiandan Valley.
The hidden hunter and his party left one step ahead of them.

After experiencing Mu Shan, Ning Yuzhou had a new arrangement with Qianlinwei. He intends to train the Submerged Scale Guard into a surprise soldier, secretly active in the Central Continent, and use it as a trump card at critical moments.

In this way, it is not easy to let the Submarine Guard follow them and let the Submarine Guard leave to develop freely.

He was also sent out by him, Ning Yuzhou tilted most of the resources they had to the Submarine Guard, and let the Submarine Hunter lead the Submarine Guard to hibernate in the Central Continent and develop secretly.

After leaving Cangwu Town, Qin Hongdao threw a flying machine.

This aircraft is an earth-level spiritual weapon. It looks like a flat boat. It zooms in mid-air quickly. The whole body is silver-white, with smooth and beautiful lines. It is exquisite and exquisite. It is a style that female nuns like. Things used.

"Senior Sister, this aircraft is so beautiful, unlike the one you can use, where did it come from?" Sheng Yun asked with interest.

Qin Hongdao said bastardly: "Elder Fu gave it to me when I left the sect."

Sheng Yunshen yelled, with an unbalanced face, "Why did Elder Fu give you a ground-level aircraft? But he didn't give me anything? It's too partial, I will ask Elder Fu to talk to me when I go back!"

"Let's find it, as long as you can give him a kind of sky-level crafting material, not to mention the ground-level aircraft, the sky-level aircraft Elder Fu will help you do it."

Sheng Yunshen stopped talking immediately.

Only Qin Hongdao has this ability, and the materials for the heaven-level refining tools are given away as soon as they are given away.

Qin Hongdao is always idle. In her heart, she thinks that practicing behind closed doors is useless, and unlike other cultivators, she always keeps practicing in closed doors. She often goes out to practice and break through various dangerous situations. Although the process is extremely thrilling, the harvest is also huge, and she can often find many good-quality resources.
She is also a generous person. She has a sparse hand. She gives away the things she doesn’t need to those in need. She doesn’t ask for anything in return, and she will not hide it because of its preciousness. This also makes Qin Hongdao mong the most popular people in the sect, whether it is the elders or the younger brothers and sisters, rarely dislike her.

Compared with these extraneous things, Qin Hongdao was more willing to sharpen herself, thinking that only she was strong enough, and it didn't matter whether there were other auxiliary things.

With one sword per person, Qin Hongdao went to the mainland in this way, very chic, and was a role model for many female nuns.

Then, Qin Hongdao made a please gesture to Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao, stretched out his hand to hold Sheng Yunshen's collar, and lifted him up briefly and roughly.

Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou also jumped into the aircraft.
Sheng Yun, who was carried on the aircraft, couldn't help complaining, "Sister, don't do this in the future, I'm a big man anyway."

Because of the poisoning, Sheng Yunshen can't easily mobilize the vitality in his body now, and he has no fighting power. He can only be protected like a waste material. This made him very frustrated, but he didn't dare to make fun of his body. The last flying machine could only be carried by his senior sister like a chicken cub.

"I know, you are a big man with a huge poison in your body." Qin Hongdao answered casually, and said to Ning Yuzhou and the others, "Young Master Ning, Miss Min, at the speed of the aircraft, we can reach the Tiandan Valley in about ten days. There are ten rooms in the aircraft. You can take a rest at will, and I will call you again when it reaches the Tiandan Valley."