68 : Solving the poison

Wen Qiao travels back and forth between Tianyun Peak and Jucui Peak every day, following her teacher Liu Ruozhu to practice.

After such a month, Liu Ruozhu left due to circumstances, and Wen Qiao practiced alone, still insisting on punching to the top of Tianyun Peak every day, repeating the boring practice day after day.

The disciples of Tianyun Peak felt that the newly-accepted little junior sister of the peak master was really good, but they looked at the empty stone that was smashed by the little junior sister and wisely kept a distance from her.

Although the younger sister is good-natured and soft, but the combat effectiveness is too strong, we still keep a little distance.

In addition, Sheng Yunshen did not appear again.

Half a month ago, he was getting weaker and weaker. Those lumps that reappeared due to the gradual recurrence of toxicity were all over the body. They looked terrifying. In order not to scare people, he hid himself. Only a few close people could see him. No one else will be seen.

As the sun sets, the splendid haze is scattered in the mountains.

After Wen Qiao punched, her sleeves shook, and the mist and sunset glow off her body, picked up the Wen Tutu who was squatting on the empty stone and biting the fruit, and walked down the mountain.

Coming to the main hall on the hillside of Tianyun Peak, Wen Qiao did not see the husband and wife who had always dealt with the sect in the main hall, so she walked towards the apse.

The apse is a row of antique wing rooms, which is the residence of the master's husband and wife.

Sheng Yunshen lives here now.

When she came to a wing, Wen Qiao knocked on the door, and there was a hoarse and unpleasant voice, "Who."

"Brother Sheng, it's me."

The room became quiet, and the voice said: "It's the little junior sister, I am not good looking like this now, and the air in the room is not good, so don't come in."

Wen Qiao said, "Then I will come in."

Sheng Yunshen: "..."

The light in the room was a bit dim, and there was a smell of stench in the air, similar to that in the small house in Cangwu Town. Wen Qiao walked in without changing her face, and saw Sheng Yunshen sitting in the corner, lifeless.

Sheng Yunshen is usually a big boy who loves to laugh. He is casual and has a sense of justice. He is easy to get along with. It is difficult for anyone to hate him unless he is unruly or has a bad temper.

However, Sheng Yunshen at this time, as he had first seen him in Cangwu Town, was already determined to die.

It's not that I don't want to live, but I don't want to let the whole sect suffer because of myself.

Although he has never been to the netherworld, he knows where it is. A living person enters the netherworld, and lives in nine deaths. It is extremely dangerous, not to mention entering the netherworld to look for the rare thousand-year heart-eclipsing grass. If Zongmen paid a heavy price for this, he was unwilling. His Sheng Yunshen's life was not precious enough to allow other people's lives to be paid in advance.

"Senior Brother Sheng, do you eat spirit pills?" Wen Qiao asked, took out a pill bottle, poured out a few top quality spirit pills, stuffed one to Wen Tutu, and handed another one to him.

Sheng Yun glanced at her carefully, half of his face sunk in the dim light, black bumps all over his face, hideous like a ghost face.

Sheng Yunshen took it last, carefully not touching her, putting it in his mouth, while saying: "The best spirit pill is rare, so don't send it here in the future."