50 : Fight

When the four Qin Hongdao came to the entrance of Cangwu Town, they found that the people of Qingyun Sect had just arrived, and the two brothers and sisters of Mushan were among them.

When the enemy met, they were extremely jealous.

The eyes of Mu Shan staring at Wen Qiao were almost red, and there was a malicious look on her face.

Mu Ziming's face was calm, looking a little silent.

Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou reacted flatly. Wen Qiao hugged Wen Tutu in her arms to stop Wen Tutu's attempt to cut Mushan staring at her into pieces of meat.

This weird atmosphere made the other Qingyunzong disciples' scalp numb, and they stepped forward cautiously, and they met with Qin Hongdao one after another, saying "Sister Qin".

The identity of Qin Hongdao, the master sister of the Scarlet Xiaozong, is quite golden. When the disciples of the three sects meet, except for those true monarchs, emperors, holy monarchs, etc., if they meet other disciples, they must respectfully call on them. There was a "Sister Qin".

Qin Hongdao didn't take any of the other disciples of Qingyunzong because of Mu Shan. She was still very kind, and she smiled and chatted with them.

Mu Shan said impatiently: "Senior Sister Qin, are you ready? Let's set off when you're ready to save time too late, and you have to push it until tomorrow."

This is a mockery of what Qin Hongdao said yesterday.

The disciples of Qingyun Sect were all bitter when they heard this, for fear that Qin Hongdao thought they were with Mu Zishan, and after making her angry, what should he do?

Fortunately, Qin Hongdao is a very reasonable person. He glanced at her lightly and said, "Since Junior Sister Mu is in such a hurry, let's leave."

A group of people were speechless at the moment, and went to the outside of the town.

Behind them, a group of cultivators followed, and their eyes fell on the person in front of them.

Yesterday, brother and sister Mu Shan's engagement with Qin Hongdao and Wen Qiao had spread throughout Cangwu Town, and even those with good things had opened a gambling game privately, betting on who would win in the end.

In addition, they are also very interested in this engagement.
The match between Wen Qiao and Mu Shan, because their cultivation bases were too low, they were unattractive and did not attract their interest. At most, I wonder if Wen Qiao can suppress the arrogance of Miss Qingyunzong, or Qingyunzong. How did the young lady kill anyone who dared to offend her.

The comparison between Qin Hongdao and Mu Ziming is different. Both of them are high-level cultivators. It is a rare opportunity to watch the high-level cultivator's test up close. It is also good for their cultivation. No wonder one early in the morning, someone was guarding the entrance of Cangwu Town. As long as Qin Hongdao and the others appeared, they would follow to watch the excitement.

The group came to a small forest ten miles away from Cangwu Town.

It is very close to Cangwu Mountain, and you can see the stretch of Cangwu Mountain not far away, as well as some practitioners who have returned from the experience of Cangwu Mountain.

Those cultivators were very surprised to see if there were people who seemed to gather around, until they understood the cause and effect, they didn't rush back to Cangwu Town in a hurry, and they stayed to watch the battle together.

This is the battle between the long red sword-Qin Hongdao, and the young master Qingyun-Mu Ziming. It is very interesting and naturally I don't want to miss it.