22 : Died

In the dark space, a figure passed by extremely quickly.

When he came to a cave inlaid with fluorite, the figure stopped and looked at the entrance of the cave in front, and saw that the light belonging to the fluorite at the entrance was mixed with a little aura, and the handsome and cold face of the man was almost imperceptible. The ground was a little bit more pleasant, and then he resumed caution.

"Woo~~"

Next to the man, a black-haired monster beast that looked like a leopard whined, as if urging him to enter quickly.

Ning Zhezhou looked down at the Nether Leopard who urged him. In this cold and dark space, the Nether Leopard was almost integrated with the surrounding environment.

Only those eyes that glow in the dark contained the power from Nether. To teach people to know that it is different from the monster beasts in this world, as if you are not careful, it will drag people into the nether.

He stretched out his hand to pat the Nether Leopard's head, and said slowly: "No hurry."

Although Nether Leopard was anxious, but seeing him cautiously, he could only gouge out all four hoofs in place and endure it.

Ning Zhezhou probed for a while, and after confirming that there was no danger in the cave, he took the Nether Leopard into it.

The cave is extremely deep, as high as several tens of meters.

The sky above the mountain wall is inlaid with luminous fluorite. The cold and blue light illuminates the cave. At the same time, it also allows people to see the huge beast that is entrenched in the depths of the cave. Its eyes are closed. It's like falling asleep.

Suddenly seeing such a behemoth, Ning Zhezhou's expression was slightly stiff, and he subconsciously became alert. Fortunately, he could feel that there was no aura of life in the fierce beast. Even so, this demon beast is just the powerful aura of a high-level demon beast that does not disperse from its corpse, and it makes people feel terrified and dare not be in the same space with it.

After death, there is still such a terrible breath, which shows how strong it was before death.

This is the corpse of a king-level monster beast that has been trained to at least transform, and is equivalent to a cultivator above the Yuanhuang realm.

Although it is not known how old it died, its corpse is well preserved. The fur on its body is like burrs, without any signs of decay. The demon bone has condensed all its cultivation skills and is extremely hard.

The Nether Leopard made a whining urging sound again, looking at the fierce beast's corpse extremely eagerly, adding a bit of dread.

Ning Zhezhou soothed: "Don't worry, it's yours."

After all, he stepped forward and took away the corpse of the fierce beast. The beast was a treasure, even after death, it was still not to be underestimated, especially this high-level beast that had already transformed.

As soon as he put it into the storage bag, Ning Zhezhou quickly turned around, with his horizontal sword in front, and shouted, "Who?"

The Nether Leopard reacted extremely quickly, hibernating in the dark like a ghost's shadow, disappearing, but it seemed to be everywhere, locking the intruder outside the cave.