179 : Space connected to the space

Ning Yuzhou said to take a look first, and he really looked around.

Wen Qiao followed Ning Yuzhou and looked curiously.

There is no sea water in the space, and the two terrestrial furry of Wen Tutu and Wen Billow also become lively, Wen Tutu curiously stretched out his paws to pat the pink gas in the air.

The gas is invisible and tasteless, and the fluffy white paws only patted the air.

Wen Qiao also sniffed. There was really no smell in the air. If it weren't for the color of these gases to be pink, it would be impossible to detect that there are gases that are different from the air in this place.

After walking for a while, as Lan Jinshang said, this space was indeed empty, except for the ubiquitous pink gas, not even a single piece of grass could be seen.

This space is also a little too big, and a few high-level monster beasts can be used to fight here.

Wen Qiao looked at this huge space, and could not help but think of Ning Yuzhou's space, and Da Maoqiu Wenqiuqiu always wanted her to give it a variety of blessings... Suddenly she became a little envious. If Ning's space is also like it would be great if it is that big here.

They shuttled in the pink gas.

Wentutu quickly lost interest, took out a linguine from his cheek pouch, and slowly gnawed it up, each time only a small bite, a linguine could gnaw for a long time.

As for the smell of billowing, there is no influence of sea water now. As early as after entering the space, he calmly took out a piece of Qiongyu Purple Spirit Bamboo and gnawed it.

The space for smelling things is obviously different from other monsters. It does not take things out of its mouth. No one can see how it moves, as if touching its chubby belly, there is an extra piece of Joan in its paws. Yuzi Lingzhu, then gut it in his mouth and chew.

Suddenly, Ning Yuzhou turned his head and looked over.

Lan Jinshang thought he had found something, and was looking at him expectantly, but saw him curl his eyebrows, and said to the two monsters: "Don't eat on Aha."

Wen Tutu swallowed the spirit pill in one bite, and Wen Gungun ate the last bite of the spirit bamboo leaves, and then looked at him cutely together.

Even Wen Qiao blinked, just looking at him like that.

Ning Yuzhou paused, then turned around and continued walking.

Lan Jinshang: "..."

They wandered in the space for a long time, and there was nothing on the ground except the flat soil.

Wen Qiao couldn't help asking: "My husband, will there be any formations here?"

"I haven't found it yet." Ning Yuzhou glanced at the ground. A gray-brown soil particle was spread on the ground, which was very desolate.

Wen Qiao's brain hole widened, "Will it be like the underground space in the Yellow Sand City in the mobile sand city, what hidden formations are used?"

"It's also possible." Ning Yuzhou did not rule out this possibility.

Then Wen Qiao turned his head and asked Lan Jinshang behind him, "Senior Lan, besides you, no one else has been here, right?"

"No." Lan Jinshang said affirmatively, "When Xuan Lun and the guy hit the crater all the way up, they also accidentally fell in. Later that guy died. Only Xuan Lun and I knew about this. Demon Xiu doesn't even know."

Wen Qiao said thoughtfully: "If there is a formation in this place, it should not be man-made, could it be a natural formation."

Compared with the artificial formation, this naturally formed formation is more difficult.