175 : Hu Yansheng

Lan Jinshang strode across the palace and walked towards the depths of the palace.

The palace was built in the depths of the Xingyue Gorge and occupies a large area. The inner hall is connected to the innermost canyon. From the outside, the palace is built against the canyon.

In fact, this palace located in the depths of Xingyue Gorge is far more magnificent than it looks outside. It is even integrated with the natural caves in the canyon, and it is completely natural. Apart from its owner, no one knows the depths of the palace.

Entering the apse is a long corridor.

On both sides of the cloister are large reef pillars that reach the top. The reef pillars are polished very smoothly with some fierce sea beasts carved on them. Each reef pillar is hung with a wall lamp filled with sea pearls, and the sea pearls bloom softly. The light added a soft color to the magnificent palace.

Passing through the corridor, Lan Jinshang walked into a large hall decorated with crystals. This large hall was no longer within the scope of the palace, but went deep into the canyon of Xingyue Gorge, which was transformed from a cave.

There was a person standing in the hall.

The man was tall and burly, with an upright and resolute face, and he was not angry with himself. It was Hu Yansheng.

Hu Yansheng’s original form is a fierce tiger shark, aggressive by nature, and the undeveloped killer whale in Bizhixing Yuexia. The transformed tiger shark is not only young and strong, but also fierce and unusually powerful, and its fighting power is not inferior to that. Those demon repairs that have been transformed for a long time. It was also because of him that other demon cultivators did not dare to provoke Xing Yuexia easily.

"Aunt Lan." Seeing Lan Jinshang, Hu Yansheng respectfully stepped forward, "Why did you bring those two people to Xingyue Gorge?"

In the past, it was not that no one, Xiu, accidentally broke into the endless sea, but most of the time, Lan Jinshang seldom paid attention to them, unless those people Xiu dared to attack the sea beasts in Xingyue Gorge.

In fact, the sea beasts in Xingyue Gorge are much gentler than the sea beasts in other places. When they see people passing by, they will not take the initiative to attack. The sea beasts in other sea areas are not as kind, and those passing by are not so kind.

This time Lan Jinshang came forward in person and directly invited two people back to repair it, but Hu Yansheng couldn't understand it.

As a newly promoted demon cultivator who has been transformed for less than a hundred years, Hu Yansheng’s attitude towards human cultivators is the same as that of many sea races. He believes that human cultivators are cunning and treacherous. Cultivators have no good feelings, and they don't even want to interact with people.

Compared with other sea beasts, Lan Jinshang's attitude towards human cultivation is incredibly kind.

Although he did not understand, he did not interfere with Lan Jinshang's behavior.

Lan Jinshang did not directly answer, but took out a pill bottle and said, "Do you know what this is?"

"A spiritual pill that people cultivate?" Hu Yansheng became more puzzled. "Aunt Lan, if you want a spiritual pill, you can go to the Sea Clan. The Sea Clan also has a spiritual pill, why ask someone to fix it?"

In the eyes of many sea beasts, the sea clan is omnipotent. Although the sea clan can't make alchemy, the sea clan can control some human alchemists to make alchemy for them, so there is no shortage of spirit pills in the sea clan.