109 : Citrine Ant Mutation : Caravan

Ning Yuzhou finally agreed to buy the pair of yellow crystal ants with a Lingqiao Pill.

The stall owner also knew that the price was not equal, and he took advantage of others in vain.

The stall owner was a sincere person, and felt really embarrassed. Not only did he give away a few pairs of fragrant leaf powder and an ant fragrant leaf white for free, but also gave away the fruit of two ant fragrant leaves.

"It is very difficult to bear fruit. It is only those that grow next to the large yellow crystal ant nest. I found these two ants fruit by accident. I heard that they were eaten by the yellow crystal ants. , Can promote their evolution."

Topaz is just a low-level ant monster. The only advantage is that it can distinguish the direction in the mobile desert and guide the cultivator. Whether it can evolve depends on the ability of the topaz.

Evolution does not mean mutation.

It has always been an extremely rare opportunity for monsters to mutate. Tens of thousands of monsters may not necessarily have a mutant monster. This shows how rare a mutant monster beast is.

The stall owner wiped his hands and carefully handed the two golden red ant fragrant fruits to Ning Yuzhou, telling him the role of ant fragrant fruits with gratitude on his face.

Being able to find these two ant-flavored fruits shows that this stall owner is also capable, which is not in line with his current desolate appearance.

Seeing the two ant-flavored fruits, smelling the tutu instantly pricked its ears.

However, Brother Ning put them away ruthlessly, and didn't mean to give it to him. Wen Tutu looked at Brother Ning very disappointed, trying to sell cuteness to make Brother Ning feel soft.

It's a pity that Brother Ning has not shown any signs of softness.

Ning Yuzhou saw that the stall owner was fair, and felt that the deal was okay. He flipped his hand and took out the pill bottle containing the Lingqiao Ling and handed it to him. He couldn't help asking, "What do you want this Lingqiao Pill for?"

The stall owner took the Lingqiao Pill, hurriedly opened a slit and smelled it. He confirmed that it was the Lingqiao Pill, his face was joyful, and he became more grateful to Ning Yuzhou and the others. He said, "There is a brother in the next home, a while ago. He led the caravan into the mobile desert. He did not expect the caravan to encounter a group of blue-winged demon wolves. The caravan suffered heavy casualties. Although my brother was lucky enough to come back, he was very badly injured. He had blood stasis in his meridians, and he needed Lingqiao Pill to clear the blood blood......"

After listening to Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao, they finally understood why he insisted on the Lingqiao Pill.

Huangsha City is located in a remote place in the northwest. There are not many kinds of spirit pills. You can't buy it if you want to, so you can only sit here and try your luck.

In addition, it is also because of the shyness of the bag. If you go to other cities to buy a spirit orifice pill, you may not be able to afford it. Gein is a more peculiar spirit pill. Although it is a profound level pill, it is refined But it is more difficult than other ordinary types of spirit pill, and many profound level alchemists are unwilling to spend time to refine it.

Ning Yuzhou was really speechless and rarely reminded: "The longer his injury is, the more disadvantaged it is. If it is not treated in time, the meridians will be blocked by blood stasis, and the road to practice will be cut off in the future."

The stall owner's eyes widened, anxious and afraid, "I, I don't know."

If he knew it, he wouldn't try his luck in Huangsha City, and he would have taken people to other cultivation cities to look for Spirit Aperture Pills. There are not many alchemists in Huangsha City, and most alchemists are only low-level. Naturally, the situation of the stall master brothers cannot be seen.