35 : Wen Mei's decision

Wen Zhongqing looked at her daughter who was kneeling in front of him with a complicated expression.

"Have you really decided?"

Wen Meizhen nod slightly, with a firm expression, "Father, my injury has been healed, and you don't need to worry about me. For me, the benefits of staying in the family and practicing are not great, and I don't want to stop here. Father, Dongling, it's too small, and the Heaven and Earth's vitality is thin, and if it is competing with the practitioners of Dongling for the few resources, so it is better to go outside."

Wen Zhongqing was stunned, but he didn't expect her daughter to say such a thing.

He carefully looked at the daughter who was kneeling in front of him, his gaze glided over her charming and unparalleled face, and said in a deep voice, "Meier, you know why there are fewer female cultivators than male cultivators? There are more men than women?"

Wen Mei hesitated, and said: "Because women are inherently weaker than men, and there are too many things that women need to consider and take into account, various reasons will delay women's practice, not as simple as men."

"Exactly." Wen Zhongqing said cruelly, "Since you understand this, do you know what will happen to a woman who is too outstanding?"

Wen Mei's heartstrings trembled slightly, and she looked up at her father.

She opened her mouth and said in a harsh tone, "If a woman has an overpowering appearance, if she has a strong force and a solid background, it is of course not to be coveted by anyone. But if she does not have the extraordinary ability and a background sufficient for shelter, it is easy to attract coveting and disaster."

"Yeah, you also understand this truth, then you know that if you are in Dongling, no one dares to treat you with Wen's status. But out of the land of Dongling, the land of Shengwu, Wen Home is nothing at all. You are alone, with a low cultivation level, and such an appearance. Who can protect you?" Wen Zhongqing asked.

Wen Mei's hand hanging by her side was tightly clasped, and her veins were exposed.

Wen Zhongqing couldn't see her unwillingness, he couldn't help but sighed, "You are the best-qualified child of Wen's generation, and the proudest child. But you are the water element Tianpin Yuanlinggen, as far as cultivation is concerned, it is an excellent resource for the furnace. If people discover your spiritual roots, I am afraid it will cause terrible disasters for you. For the father, I really don't want you to be ruined by others."
Wen Mei pursed her lips and said nothing.

After a while, she raised her head, looked at her father seriously, and said: "So, then I will ruin this face."

"Meier!" Wen Zhongqing exclaimed.

Wen Mei couldn't help laughing, "Father, as you said, since a woman's appearance is easy to cause trouble, then just don't want it. Compared with the additional conditions brought by appearance, I prefer to walk the road to the sky and fight for the endless path. Is there anything else?"

Wen Zhongqing was terrified when he heard it, and instinctively whether her daughter was stimulated by Ning Zhezhou.

He said earnestly and earnestly: "Mei'er, although Ning Zhezhou has no relationship with you, you should not be discouraged because of this. Based on your personality, appearance, and aptitude, are you afraid that you can't find a suitable dual monk? There must be a great man to choose from..."

"Why do I have to find a dual monk? Can't I practice alone?" Wen Mei asked quietly.

Wen Zhongqing was dumbfounded.

My daughter was really irritated!

Wen Mei knows that her father is still a relatively traditional person by nature, and she doesn't want to say too much to stimulate him.