108 : Huangsha City

After deciding to go out to practice, they went to Tianyunfeng to report to the master, Sheng Zhenhai.

When Sheng Zhenhai heard about their decision, he couldn't help being stunned. Then he thought of something and said, "That's fine! But the Demon Sect has been staring at our Scarlet Heaven Sect recently. If you go out, remember to hide your whereabouts and don't be caught by the group of magic repair and be found."

Sheng Zhenhai got the news that the Demon Sect had counted the death of Elder Qingyun of the Blood Luomen and the loss of the blood-devouring demon lotus on the disciples of the Scarlet Heaven Sect, and focused exclusively on the disciples of the Scarlet Heaven Sect. When the disciples of the Chixiao Sect go out to practice, the demonic cultivators will ambush and kill in order to avenge the two.

Of course, as Duan Haoyan who directly destroyed the blood-devouring demon lotus, he heard that he was also targeted by Demon Xiu.

For this reason, the Duan family directly called Duan Haoyan back to the Duan family in Mingyang. The area around Mingyang was the site of the Duan family. The Mozong dared to make trouble there. Those hot-tempered Duan disciples could definitely burn them to the point where there was no scum left. .

Mo Xiu is a group of unscrupulous lunatics. After being targeted by them, Sheng Zhenhai has to worry about them, worrying that they will be targeted.

Ning Yuzhou smiled and said, "Aha and I will be careful."

Wen Qiao nodded, promising to be careful.

Sheng Zhenhai looked at them, secretly thinking that Ning Yuzhou had a good plan, so he shouldn't worry too much.

Then he asked: "How long do you probably experience?"

"I don't know, it depends on the situation. It can range from a few months to as long as three to five years. It is not necessarily." Ning Yuzhou said, because he was not sure about the situation in that place, so he could not give an accurate guarantee.

Sheng Zhenhai became more and more worried, but it was useless to worry. He couldn't control these two apprentices, nor did he dare to control too much.

So I had to tell them carefully, and even dig out my own storage bag to see what suits the two of them.

As a high-level cultivator in the Yuanhuang realm and the master of a sect, Sheng Zhenhai's family is fairly rich, so it is no problem to find something to save their lives.

When Sheng Zhenhai tried to dig out his storage bag, Sheng Yunshen came over to look for his father.

Knowing that the two are going out to practice, Sheng Yunshen immediately said: "Where are you going? Take me, too, I might do it!"

Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou didn't speak, they just looked at Sheng Zhenhai.

Sheng Zhenhai slapped him and hurried him aside, "Go and go, mix with what? Just your cultivation base, wait until you cultivate to the Yuankong realm."

"What is my level of cultivation?" Sheng Yun was not convinced. He felt that this must not be his father. How could his father hit his son like this, "I am in the late Yuan Mai realm, and I have a higher level of cultivation than Junior Sister Ning and Junior Brother Ning. "

"Yes, the late stage of Yuanmai realm can't beat the middle stage of Yuanmai realm."

Sheng Yun was short of breath and quibbled: "Don't talk about me, even other cultivators of the same level can't beat it, okay? Little junior sister is a physical training, and like the master sister, they are monsters that can challenge higher levels. Who can compare with them?"