106 :

Back to Chixiao Sect, Yi Xuan asked the dumplings to be arranged at Tianyun Peak to entertain the guests, and then the four brothers went to see the master.

When Sheng Zhenhai and his wife heard the news of their return, they waited early in the hall of Tianyun Peak.

The couple were very happy to see the four return home safely.

"You did a good job this time, and I am very pleased to be your teacher, especially Yuzhou and Aha. You are all good boys. Thanks to you, the Taizecheng thing can be successfully concluded." Sheng Zhenhai stroked the beautiful chin, not complimenting the two apprentices stingly.

The ignored Sheng Yun couldn't help but say: "Father, what about me?"

"Going on the side, you don't have your points." Sheng Zhenhai said disgustedly, "If it weren't for your senior brothers and sisters to protect you, you wouldn't know where you were stupid."

The despised Sheng Yunshen felt that he might not be his own.

Sheng Zhenhai inquired carefully about the treatment conditions of the cultivators in Taize City and the demon cultivators outside the city. After that, he muttered: "The demon cultivator has folded a Yuanzong elder, and the demon sect will not give up, especially the blood. The method has always been dishonorable, so you must pay more attention to things outside in the future."

Speaking of this, Sheng Zhenhai was also broken.

During the battle against Demon Xiu this time, Wen Qiao destroyed the Elder Blood Luomen's Demon Barrier Banner, maybe how those Demon Xiu hated her.

The four of them hurriedly responded.

"As for the cultivators who are crazy..." Sheng Zhenhai looked at Ning Yuzhou and said in a deep voice, "Yuzhou, this precious branch lamp may require you to practice a few more."

Shaoyang crossing Erdan can be made by the earth-level alchemy masters in the sect, and other places can be made by alchemists outside if necessary, but this precious branch lamp can only be made by Ning Yuzhou.

Yi Xuan's heart moved slightly and said, "Master, but there are people going crazy elsewhere?"

Sheng Zhenhai nodded, "I received news for my teacher a few days ago. Dinghai City has also discovered that there are cultivators going crazy, and the number is gradually increasing. It is estimated that this matter will be heard by other sects in the near future."

Hearing this, the people present wrinkled their brows, thinking about how many spirit pills Wang Qirong had made with that holy grade pill furnace, and how many spirit pills would she send to the cultivation city?

Ning Yuzhou said: "Master, rest assured, as long as the materials are available, I can practice at any time."

Sheng Zhenhai was very pleased and said: "This will trouble you. Your merits will be recorded by the sect, and it will be recorded as your contribution value. If you have anything you need, you can exchange it with the sect."

Ning Yuzhou smiled slightly.

As the top big sect, the Chixiao Sect has a deep heritage, and there are countless treasures of heaven and earth. Some top materials can’t be found outside. Ordinary disciples can’t change it even if they have a contribution value. As a direct disciple of the sect master, if you want, You can find the suzerain to help. This was exactly what Ning Yuzhou wanted. He just lacked some materials for refining equipment and wanted to find it from the treasure peak of the Zongmen.

Then Yi Xuan asked, "Master, how did the Danmeng and Wang's family and Wang Qirong check it out?"

Everyone looked at Sheng Zhenhai and was very concerned about this matter.