97 : Small Tang Tuan is missing

The clerk was not completely in a coma, his eyes were half-opened, and he looked silly and obsessed, completely missing the craziness just now.

The four earth-level alchemy masters were surprised, and asked one after another: "Young Master Ning, what kind of spiritual pill did you give him just now?"

"Shaoyang Pill is a derivative pill of Shaoyang Du Erdan." Ning Yuzhou did not hide it, and very generously explained the role of Shaoyang Du Erdan and its derivative pill.

"Shaoyang Du'erdan is a positive pill, which transforms the evil spirits into the emperor, and the cultivator takes it to dissolve the evil and evil spirits in the body. Because the Shaoyang Pill is a derivative pill, its grade is only mysterious, and the effect is not Good, as in the current situation, these people can only feel more comfortable and stop going crazy..."

The four alchemists stood in a row in front of him, listening to his explanation eagerly, wishing to have a blank jade slip in their hands, and store all the things they wrote down in the jade slip, and take them out to review them from time to time.

Although the others were not alchemists, they also listened carefully to Ning Yuzhou's explanations, so as to understand why this group of people went crazy.

There is a kind of evil spirit in their bodies, which destroys the spiritual body of the cultivator, and gradually erodes the spirits, causing them to lose their minds, and become mad day by day. If the evil spirit is not eliminated, they will suffer for a day.

Shaoyang Pill is a masculine pill, and its medicinal properties are not like Shaoyang Crossing Erdan Ba ​​Lie. Although it cannot dissolve the evil spirit in their bodies, it can calm them down.

Xu Chengzhu was shocked and angry.

As the city owner, he thinks more, why are these cultivators caught in the evil spirit? Where does the evil spirit come from? Was it accidentally touched, or was it artificial?

A cultivator on such a large scale is going crazy, no need to think about it, it must be man-made.

Or this is a conspiracy specifically targeting Tai Zecheng!

Several dumplings also looked surprised. They didn't expect that there was a reason behind the madness of Taize City's cultivators. This matter seemed more complicated, a bit stranger than the disappearance of Shui Liyin.

The explanation was similar, Ning Yuzhou asked them to feed the Shaoyang Duerdan that they had refined to the crazy shop assistant.

The four earth-level alchemists blushed and took out a low-grade Shaoyang Duerdan, too ashamed to look at Ning Yuzhou, and fed it to the clerk.

Soon after Shaoyang crossed the entrance of Erdan, the clerk's calm expression suddenly changed, and he began to struggle violently, his eyes widened, his pupils were scarlet, and his mouth let out a horrible howl.

Everyone was taken aback, and hurriedly asked: "Young Master Ning, what's the matter?"

Ning Yuzhou was still calm, "It's okay, the evil spirit in his body is being resolved by Shaoyang crossing Erdan, the process will be more painful. City Lord Xu, bring the treasure branch lantern."

Baozhi lamp?

City Master Xu was taken aback for a moment, and then remembered the lamp-shaped spiritual tool that Ning Yuzhou had given him earlier, and quickly took it out.

When Linglong's small lamp was taken out, the dim lamp suddenly lit up, flashed, and then went out again.

"what?"