144 : Bozhi Lantern

Shui Liyin held a dark green flute tied around her waist in her hand, and stared at the fog-shrouded ground with a solemn expression.

As a cultivating body of pure spirit, she is extremely sensitive to the breath of non-primitive spiritual power, especially the evil spirit contained in the air so that she can detect it for the first time, instinctively not happy, and intuitively feels that there will be more too much evil spirits.

If there are no accidents, evil spirits will surely breed things containing evil, which may be evil beasts, or some treasures of heaven and earth.

But the more so, the more dangerous it is.

Duan Haoyan couldn't help cursing, "What the hell, there won't be any evil beasts, right?"

"Master Duan, don't be crow-mouthed, what if a monster comes?"

Duan Haoyan looked at the dumpling with his brows upside down. He wanted to say that he was not a crow's mouth, so he couldn't even mention a word? In order to take care of the fragile nerves of the gnocchi, this group of gnocchi is really dedicated.

But with Wen Qiao, he can't lose his temper, he can only hold back.

While talking, suddenly saw the gray mist surging ahead, something rushing towards here.

The thing came quickly, and its front hooves leaped at them.

"No? Really? Young Master Duan really is a crow's mouth!"

While exclaiming, the dumplings stopped the thing that was running over, and quickly saw what it was.

This is a low-level scavenger.

The strength of the scavenger beast is not strong, and it lives by eating decay. It usually appears in some dark and dirty places. The corrupted things of plants and monster beasts are its food and are very easy to feed. In addition, they are extremely timid, and hide in a hurry when there is a slight disturbance, and generally do not dare to appear in front of monsters or cultivators stronger than them.

However, at this time, the scavenger beast had a pair of scarlet eyes, his temper was quite violent, and he was obviously very weak, but he dared to attack them.

The dumplings wrapped it in different water and studied this scavenger.

The scavenger beasts rampaged in a cage made of different water, making a threatening roar, and those blood-red eyes were extremely crippled.

Everyone quickly realized something was wrong. Let alone the scavenger beast's courage, most of its eyes were black, and its hair was grayish brown. But this scavenger beast was not only extremely irritable, its hair turned into a grayish color, and whenever it was restless, an uncomfortable breath would vent from its body.

"It's evil spirit." Shui Liyin frowned. "It has a lot of evil energy in its body."

Wen Qiao's heart moved, is it the same as the mad cultivators in Tai Zecheng? They were all changed their bodies by evil spirits and turned into monsters that only knew how to attack blindly.

But those people were infested by the evil spirits in the problematic spirit pill, and the scavenger beast was infected by the evil spirits around it.

The dumplings looked at each other and said entangledly: "This is also a kind of monster, right?"

Duan Haoyan couldn't help spraying them: "Is this an evil beast? It is clearly an ordinary monster that has been infected by evil spirits. Where is the evil beast? Can your brains be decorated with less water?"

"Whose brain has water? Don't talk nonsense." Tang Yelin was young and energetic, and couldn't help but go back.

"Aren't you guys playing in water? The whole body is full of water, where did I make a mistake?"