17 : Ice tears frogs

Next, they encountered a few more corpses, and they checked them one by one, and they were all killed in one shot. Their storage bags were left on their bodies, and they were not touched.

This ruled out the possibility of monster attacks and murders.

Wen Qiao was keenly aware that the experience of hunting valleys on the terraces was not simple, and there might be unidentified forces intervening and sabotaging.

She glanced at Ning Yuzhou and Qianlinwei, and couldn't help thinking of the various disciples who entered the Lintai Hunting Valley this time. She didn't know whether it was the cultivators of the Tanglin Kingdom who were fighting internally, or if there were outside forces. .

Looking at these cultivators who were killed by a single blow, you can see that the people who shot are strong and cruel.

After smoothly crossing the plain, they arrived at a place shrouded in white mist across the plain.

When I looked at it up close, I found that the white mist was not actually like those shrouded in Lintai Mountain.

Its concentration was only half, and at least the surrounding environment could be vaguely seen.

Qianshou first sent two Qianlin Guards to investigate. They didn't go far, and they soon turned back. They reported: "His Royal Highness, the visibility inside is ten feet, and there is nothing peculiar about it so far."

Ning Yuzhou said, holding Wen Qiao's hand, and stepped in.

The submarine scale guards guarded them and walked into the white mist together.

The moment they entered the white mist, an inexplicable coldness on their upper body made people tremble.

Wen Qiao touched her arm, and found that the white mist was like a kind of ice mist, filled with an icy breath, as Qianlinwei said, the visibility was indeed about ten meters, and there were sparse shrubs and dirt growing around it. Moist, overgrown with weeds, and plenty of water vapor, it makes a chuckle when stepping on it.

Soon, the surface of her body was covered with a faint ice mist, and her whole body felt cold.

Ning Yuzhou fed a spirit pill into her mouth and swallowed one himself.

After Wen Qiao swallowed it, her body gradually warmed up, and the surrounding ice fog could no longer affect one or two.

Not only them, but also the other Submarine Scale Guards, they all swallowed a spirit pill, and there was a spirit pill to protect them, and the influence of the surrounding ice mist on them was reduced and could be ignored.

Wen Qiao couldn't help but glanced at her calm and composed husband again. It seemed that they were really well prepared for this entry into the Lintai Hunting Valley.

They had all kinds of spirit pills, and they were not in a hurry when dealing with emergencies.

"Guckoo—Guckoo—"

Suddenly, a gurgling sound came from the depths of the white mist, which was particularly harsh in the quiet space.

The voice sounded from nowhere, as if it were in all directions, Qianlinwei quickly formed a formation, enclosing the two of Wen Qiao.