24 : Mutant Demon Rabbit

Wen Qiao thought about the cause and effect again, still a little confused about her current situation.

When the labyrinth was attacked by the monster, she was seriously injured and immediately fell into a coma.

She didn't know what happened afterwards, what happened to Ning Yuzhou, and why she was here.

Thinking of this, she was a little worried about her husband, and only hoped that he was okay.

Then Wen Qiao used her spiritual sense to explore the surroundings and found that it was an underground cave with a few pieces of fluorite inlaid on the wall, so that she could vaguely see the surrounding environment.

The air here is humid and the climate is warm, which is very suitable for the growth of Lingzhi. As a plant, Wen Qiao naturally feels that the current temperature and humidity are suitable for her, making her feel very comfortable.

She was a little worried, and she didn't know where it was or whether it was still in the hunting valley.

Wen Qiao's gaze fell on the demon rabbit who was guarding her and drooling directly at her.

This demon rabbit has flawless white hair, red eyes like jewels, and snow balls, very cute. But to Wen Qiao, who is only two inches tall now, even a fluffy little rabbit is like a giant.

If she was still a human, she would naturally like the snowball-like little rabbits, but now she is a small seedling, and she doesn't like it after becoming the other's food.

It may be that he really wanted to eat her too much.

The demon rabbit finally couldn't help but opened his mouth to her. The two front teeth were shining. You don't need to try to know its bite force. There is no problem in chewing her seedlings.

Just when Wen Qiao thought that the demon rabbit was going to eat her monster body as food, the demon rabbit licked her two small leaves, leaving a trace of wetness.

Wen Qiao: "..." I want to eat rabbits!

Demon Rabbit licked her two small leaves several times with special affection, before closing his mouth still intently, and then lying next to her, guarding her carefully.

There was a strange feeling in Wen Qiao's heart.

No one bothered, Wen Qiao continued to study her monster.

She wants to transform back into a human form as soon as possible and leave this place. However, the inheritance she received was incomplete. After turning over the fragmentary inheritance in the sea of ​​knowledge for a long time, she still didn't know how to transform from the monster body back to the human form, so she could only find out slowly.

After successfully transforming into a demon body, after hearing this, he realized that she could actually use the divine sense.

Divine consciousness is a supernatural power that can only be used by a cultivator after reaching the Yuan Wu state. After the Yuan Wu state, the cultivator's sea of ​​consciousness widens, and the primordial spirit is condensed to a certain level before they have divine knowledge. But the cultivator under the Yuan Wu realm was unable to arouse spiritual consciousness, and still relied on his eyes.