52 : Xuan-level Pill

After returning to Cangwu Town, Qin Hongdao sent the three of them back to the private house to rest, and she went outside to collect spirit grass.

There are still a lot of spirit grasses that need to be collected this time, there are nearly 400 kinds, and I have searched the whole Cangwu Town, and I have a little relationship, but there are still many kinds of them that haven't found.

Although Cangwu Town is backed by Cangwu Mountain, the circulation of spirit grass is extremely large, but it is too remote, and it is still rich in types of spirit grass that can not be collected by the large-scale cultivation cities in the Central Continent.

Without a solution, Qin Hongdao had to go back to Ning Yuzhou, and discuss with him whether to leave Cangwu Town first and go to other large-scale cultivation cities. If it weren't for the distance from Chixiaozong, Qin Hongdao wanted to take his junior back to the sect first, and with the strength of the sect, it would not be difficult to gather these spirit grasses together.

Ning Yuzhou flipped through the spirit grass she had collected, and then they made up for the missing ones.
In fact, Ning Yuzhou knew how much Qin Hongdao could collect. A few days ago, he and Wen Qiao had already visited the various spiritual grass shops in Cangwu Town, and they knew exactly what spiritual grass there were in Cangwu Town.

Therefore, the treatment plan he gave was also based on the existing spirit grass in Cangwu Town.

Had it not been for the lack of spirit grass types in Cangwu Town, he wouldn't have used such a troublesome method to deeply suppress the poison for Sheng Yun, and he would need several treatments.

Senior sister and the brother Qin Hongdao looked at them in surprise, "Do you have any?"

Thinking of the seven-leaf tongue ganoderma and red blood spirit fruit that Ning Yuzhou and the others had made up yesterday, Qin Hongdao didn't know what to say. She always felt that the two of them were secrets.

Seven-leaf Tongue Ganoderma and Red Blood Spirit Fruit are not too rare high-level spirit grasses, but it is not easy to find them all at once.

Ning Yuzhou and Ning Yuzhou's cultivation base is not high, and they come from the remote land of Nanming, so they don't seem to be able to possess such expensive spirit grass.

Ning Yuzhou smiled slightly, "We have just returned from the experience of Cangwu Mountain, and these are harvested in Cangwu Mountain."

In fact, they were all exchanged for the Bi Ling Pill and the monster beast of Cangwu Mountain.

After staying in Cangwu Mountain for more than two months, they exchanged a lot of spirit weeds with Monster Beast, such as Red Star Flower, Aesculus Ganoderma and Scarlet Blood Spirit Fruit, which are more precious and rare. They were still grabbed by the White-bellied Tarantula when it come back. Although the white-bellied tarantula's combat effectiveness is not very good, it is very poisonous. Many monsters are poisoned by it. It is very convenient to grab a spiritual grass.

Although these spirit grasses are rare and precious, there are a lot of them in their space, and these are all ripened by We Qiao. Every time a rare spiritual grass is collected, Wen Qiao will ripen it first, and collect a lot of seeds. Except for a few plants to be planted in the spiritual grass field, a handful of seeds will be sprinkled on the spiritual field when needed to directly promote the growth of it.

Senior sister and brother Qin Hongdao didn't know that there were such inside stories, but they were still very touched, and were unwilling to take them for nothing. They clearly bought them from them at a price 30% higher than the market price.
After they can completely suppress the poison in Sheng Yunshen's body, they will have another gratitude.
Then, Sheng Yunshen continued to soak in the medicinal bath.