58: Wang Qirong

After walking for a while holding the spirit wine she just bought, Wen Qiao looked back and couldn't see Wang Qirong's figure, but the sticky eyes that followed like a shadow still remained on her body, making her very uncomfortable. .

When Wang Qirong walked out of the alley and suddenly looked at her, Wen Qiao found her.

She didn't care about this person originally.

Who knew that she had been staring at her suddenly, her eyes were too blatant, or that Wang Qirong thought her cultivation base was too low to see her sight?

No matter what it was, Wen Qiao didn't like it, and felt that such an act of staring at a person was very rude.

Wen Qiao said suddenly: "Husband, just now..."

"I know." Ning Yuzhou smiled at her and squeezed her hand.

So Wen Qiao didn't say anything.

The two returned to the rented cave, said hello to the two senior sisters and brothers of Qin Hongdao, who had also walked around in the Tiandan Valley, and then went to the cave to rest.

Taking out the spirit wine previously bought in the wine shop from the storage bag, Wen Qiao turned out two large sea bowls and poured two bowls, one for her and one for Wen Tutu.

After Wen Tutu noticed that she was drinking, he quickly jumped off Wen Qiao and squatted firmly on the table, with his claws gripping the edge of the sea bowl, making the sound of excited teeth grinding.

Ning Yuzhou looked at the two rough sea bowls and hesitated to ask, "Aha, where did these two bowls come from?"

"When I bought wine just now, the restaurant gave it to me." Wen Qiao said truthfully. At that time, when she saw someone drinking from a large bowl in the wine shop, Wen Qiao felt very refreshed and wanted to try this way of drinking.

Ning Yuzhou looked at Wentutu, who was about to bury half of his body in a bowl of the ocean, and resisted not saying anything.

"Husband, do you drink?" Wen Qiao did not forget her husband.

"No, the taste of this spirit wine is not good."

Hearing his refusal, Wen Qiao didn't take it seriously. She knew that her husband was very picky, and only the signature spirit wines in the big restaurants could be eye-catching. After a few glasses, the spirit wines in other wine shops could be picky and have a lot of faults.

But Wen Qiao and Wen Tutu are not picky. They feel that no matter what level of spirit wine it is, it has its own special taste, good taste, bad taste.

Ning Yuzhou reached out and touched her head, and felt that his little wife was really good to support, and there was nothing better to raise than his Aha.

Because it takes time to make wine, he can only temporarily wrong her for drinking these bad wines.

Next, Ning Yuzhou took out a few large wine tanks, washed them and put them aside to dry, and took out the spirit grass and spirit medicine for wine making from the space.

After watching the prefecture-level alchemy competition, they went to Fangshi to buy some tools needed for making spirit wine.

Tiandan Valley is famous for its pill as the characteristics of the valley. Even the wine and dishes in the major restaurants in the valley are related to elixir. Most of the signature dishes are matched with various elixir. The wine is also made with elixir.

After Wen Qiao drank a few bowls of wine, she became addicted, so she picked up Wen Tutu and ran to help Ning Yuzhou deal with the elixir for wine making.