117 : Underground of Huangsha City

Wen Qiao's eyes wandered a little.

She felt that the man around her seemed to be a little different, but she couldn't tell where they were different, and instinctively sensed the changes in him.

At that moment, something seemed to pull them together tightly.

Ning Yuzhou stood up, stroked the folds on his sleeves, and smiled at her when he looked back.

This smile, in this brightly lit night, the lily stalks smoked and turned into an extremely beautiful picture.

He stretched out his hand and held her with a soft voice, "I have a good rest, Aha, the formation has been solved, let's go down and take a look."

Wen Qiao glanced at him again, and quickly suppressed the strange feeling before, and walked with him towards the passage where the wall appeared.

Wentutu and the two topaz ants quickly followed them.

Wen Qiao turned his head to look at them, put the two topaz ants back into the purse on her waist, Wen Tutu consciously jumped onto her shoulders as hairballs, and did not squeak casually, so as not to disturb the good deeds of Brother Ning. He will hates him and detains its panacea.

The passage is not wide, about half a foot long, a very neatly trimmed staircase winds down, all around it is pitch black, and there is no other light source. Ning Yuzhou took the lamp driven by the spirit stone in his hand and used it as a light.

The two stepped down.

The ladder is like a winding mountain road, winding underground, winding around in a circle, and the two of them walked a long way before they came to the end.

At the end is a towering stone gate.

The icy stone reflects the cold light, and there are some mysterious patterns carved on the door, like runes, and some monster patterns. After watching for a long time, I feel dizzy.

Wen Qiao quickly closed her eyes, and understood that this door, like the previous nesting formation, was not something that her current cultivation base could directly look at and comprehend. She looked at Ning Yuzhou with some worry, for fear that he would consume his spiritual sense because of this. What if he hurts the sea of ​​consciousness?

Ning Yuzhou looked at it for a while and said, "There is a formation on this door, which is similar to the one above."

"Does that still need to be solved?" Wen Qiao said hesitantly, "Otherwise we won't understand, I'm not so interested in this place, let's go."

Ning Yuzhou looked at her in surprise, suddenly couldn't help but laughed, stretched out his hand to caress her head, and said softly: "If you don't get in the way, all came here. If you don't take a look, wouldn't it be a pity?"

"But you..."

"It's okay, I don't need to solve the formation on this door myself."

In Wen Qiao's doubts, he closed his eyes and walked forward, and then stretched out his hand to push the stone gate several feet high.

There was a sour rubbing sound, Shimen trembled, and was slowly pushed through a gap, and a breath of endless chill came to his face.

Ning Yuzhou, who pushed the door, was the first to face the breath, and his hands, clothes and body were instantly frozen.

Wen Qiao was shocked, and quickly grabbed a cloak, shook it open with a scream, and put it on Ning Yuzhou, then replaced him, reaching out to help open the door.

"Put it on!" Ning Yuzhou said dumbly.

Wen Qiao also felt the chill seeping through the door.

She took out a cloak and put it on. She heard that when the rabbit opened the door, she quickly moved behind her. At this moment, she had already hid in the hood of the cloak, poking her head carefully and looking out, the two red crystal ants like tortoise shrank even more.