197 : Pill Fuzong & Dan Pagoda

Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou stopped at the same time and turned to look behind them.

They saw two alchemists wearing the robes of the alchemist walking towards them. One was middle-aged and the other was younger. The cultivation bases were in the Yuanling Realm and Yuankong Realm. Both of them were relatively thin, giving people a kind of stature. The feeling of a weak scum alchemist.

Wen Qiao took a look, and felt that it was not for the fault.

Ning Yuzhou treated everyone with a gentle and polite appearance. He was hurriedly stopped by others, but still treated each other with courtesy: "You two call us?"

"Yes." The middle-aged alchemist said cordially, "This fellow Taoist must also be an alchemist."

Ning Yuzhou: "I am Master Fulu, alchemy is considered a hobby."

Two people: "..."

Wen Qiao calmly looked at the two alchemists, and secretly thought that her husband was about to change his main business.

The answer was too unexpected. The whole shop was silent, staring dumbfounded at the man who was known as "Master Fulu", but bought a bunch of spiritual herbs.

After a long while, the middle-aged alchemist coughed slightly, ignoring the phrase "I am Master Fulu", and said directly: "I just heard what the Daoist said, I want to ask next, I don't know if you want to refine He Dan?" Not waiting for Ning Yu. Zhou opened his mouth, and he quickly added, "If it's not convenient for Dao friends to talk, I don't know when the friends will have time. We want to invite Dao friends to the Pagoda to exchange alchemy."

For the alchemist, the pill is extremely important and it is not easy to spread. Just now the middle-aged alchemist asked him what kind of pill he would buy those spirit grasses, which is equivalent to inquiring about other people's pill in disguise, for fear of causing unnecessary misunderstanding, quickly change his words.

Ning Yuzhou didn't take it to heart, but asked about Danta's situation.

Pill Fu City is the largest cultivation city under the name of Pill Fuzong, and Pill Fuzong has built a Pill Tower in the city.

There are seven layers in the alchemy tower, and each layer is displayed with many grades of spirit pills and prescriptions, and some of them are provided to the alchemist for enlightenment and viewing.

After the alchemist enters the tower, he can visit the spirit pills and recipes in the tower, he can also exchange alchemy techniques with others, or he can take the opportunity to complete the tasks issued by the pill tower. As long as the reward is completed, the pill tower will give rewards. Sometimes it is an elixir, sometimes it is a pill, or a high-level elixir.

The Dan Pagoda in Danfu City is also a famous place in Feixing Continent, attracting many alchemists to visit Danfu City specially to take a look at Dan Pagoda.

Those alchemists highly respected Danta, and only a wealthy sect such as Danfuzong could create a Danta-like existence.

The alchemists in the city of Pill Talisman find the people of the same way, and usually invite the other person to enter the tower to talk about the alchemy, and exchange the alchemy with each other.

After Ning Yuzhou understood, he said to the two alchemy masters: "Thank you fellow daoists for telling me, if I have time, I will enter the tower next time."

The two alchemists were very happy and immediately exchanged their names enthusiastically. The middle-aged alchemist was named Zhu Ying and the young alchemist was named Guo Chengye.

The two asked about Ning Yuzhou's current residence again, as if they were afraid that they would not be able to contact people, and they were only willing to leave after they exchanged summons.