159 : Beast tide

Not long after the group of cultivators evacuated, the tide of beasts arrived in the swamp wetland.

The group of monsters that formed the tide of beasts had red eyes, and the lizards who stepped on the wetland without hesitation chased in the direction where the group of cultivators fled. Although the lizard is the overlord of the swamp and wetland in this area, it can't stop so many monsters, sneaking into the swamp to avoid the trampling of the tide of beasts.

The shock caused by the beast tide was getting closer and closer, and the cultivator who was fleeing looked back, and his scalp was tingling with only one glance.

Compared with the small wave of beasts that chased Mu Ziming when they met Mu Ziming before, this time there were tens of thousands of monsters, flying in the sky and running on the ground, all over the world.

They are not even two hundred people here, even if there are Yuanzong realm masters, they can't resist so many monsters.

Seeing this scene, the cultivators who originally wanted to escape with flying vehicles suddenly rested their minds.

Although the speed of the aircraft is fast, its target is too large, it is easy to attract the attention of the monsters flying in the sky, and it will become the first target of the monsters.

The aircraft cannot be used, and a group of people can only fly away.

"Go!"

Qin Hongdao shouted sternly, letting the practitioners in the Primordial Spirit Realm lead the way, while she was at the end of the temple, unscrupulously letting out her divine consciousness, trying to find a safe place that could avoid the beast tide.

There are too few of them, and it is unwise to face the animal tide directly. The best way is to find a safe place to hide and avoid the animal tide.

Everyone tried their best to rush forward, and behind them was a tide of beasts getting closer and closer.

"Chiji!"

Although the movement behind him is getting louder and louder, the ground vibrates, and the air is filled with an almost viscous tense atmosphere. Everyone's emotions are affected by it, and the nerves are tense. But Wen Qiao was still in that messy voice and heard the "jiji" cry from below.

Wen Qiao poked her head out of Ning Yuzhou's arms, and soon saw the big hair ball behind the fugitive cultivator.

The big hairy ball rolled on the ground like a big hairy ball as it was first seen, and the speed was not slow at all. It can't fly, its limbs are hidden under the thick fur, looking down from mid-air, isn't it just a big ball of fur that is rolling.

At this time, all cultivators were flying with imperial weapons, high or low, flying forward, but it seemed that the big flightless ball on the ground followed them pathetically.

But Da Maoqiu didn't feel pitiful. It followed Ning Yuzhou all the time. When Wen Qiao looked at it, it screamed happily at her. Those blue eyes were especially moisturized, as if they were embedded in them, Sapphire in white hair.

After Wen Qiao heard what it said, she was silent.

She really didn't expect that this big hairy ball came to her.

Qin Hongdao's divine consciousness expanded to the surroundings, looking for a safe place, but did not ignore the ground situation. Naturally, she found the big hair ball rolling with them below, and said in amazement: "What is this?"

After her reminder, other cultivators also noticed the big hair ball, and they were immediately surprised.

Although the big hair ball is not like a monster beast, no one doubts it. After all, there are tens of millions of monsters in this world. It is said that in ancient times, there were many monsters that were not known to cultivators.